Advice on a couple strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thekat_420

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has grown Seedsman Northern lights or Flying Dutchman blueberry skunk. I just got my order from attitude and want to start them up. Basicly I was just hopeing sombody out there has grown them and could give a couple pointers on them. I have only done a bag seed sativa so far and thought It has givin me some great smoke I wanted to try some good genetics this time around. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sounds good! Since you are a newby I think you should get a few worthless bagseeds and start germinating them to get a little more of a learning experience before popping the good beans. Since they cost money, your good beans need to be germinated carefully and the best way to do that is to get your chops first with cheap beans. Good luck!

SherwoodForest yea thx for the input I have a whole bunch that I have tried that with and seem to be doing ok. Also I figured that I would start with the freebee seeds first so gonna try blue hash and california hash plant hopefully they pop been 24 hrs so far.

I have some Blueberry Skunk Clones Flowering out now I don't know what to tell you about them this is my first time growing them and the second half of my first crop. But i can show u some pictures.

DSC01079.JPG

DSC01050.JPG

Latest posts

Back