Aeroponics question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikkedsun

Reaction score
Hi guys hows it going? its been a while since ive last posted ive got a bunch of new buds going that are ready to harvest in about a week i should be posting pics, anyway i was wondering what you guys thought of using the aerflo 2 60 site system with the 60 site extension i want to make my plants flower as soon as they have roots out of the clone box. Like sea of green with a staggered 120 plants. or do you think that i should keep them spaced out more then that and maybe only do 100 plants or something. also does any of you know if having a unfinished basement with soil be a problem for that system? im going to tarp off the entire floor so that no dirt is exposed. i hacvent bought the system yet but i was wondering everyones opinion on that. my friend has been doing it and harvesting every ten weeks. any comments on the aero ponics what i should do shouldnt do should know dont dos any help i would appreciate. ive never done any hydro before only soil

Hey man,
First off aeroponics are more for rooting plants or allowing current roots to expand even more. Basically alot of aeroponics systems are designed for the begging stages of plants. Althought you can grow in an aeroponics system, and many people do, but the plants wont be able to get to big. The quality of the bug will be good and the growing enviroment sounds good, but its sounds like a big grow so i think going more for quantity. With saying that, aeroponics is fine to use. The draw off is smaller plants. I would do 100 plants and use the extra room, 120 sounds kinda like pushing it. I myself have seen some nice looking ebb and flow systems that can support alot of plants. There are some good DWC systems too that look good. Hope i helped...:D

Yea i know theyre used to help root development. i was thinking smaller plants just a really fast turn around time i was going to put them into flowering as soon as they root. take a bunch of clones myself from my mothers and once the babies root flower them in an aeroponics set up.

If you are talking about flowering once the plants are rooted, than yes you could use a aeroponics system. The plants will be quite small, and you could allow them to grow a little larger and get a greater amount, but yes you could do that.

Does anyone have any experience with using aerponics? if so im open for any suggestiions. teach me any tricks u may have or advice u may give

Latest posts

Back