After Only Two Days of Cannabis Treatment, Autistic 9-Yr-Old Speak For The First time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those parents should be put in PRISON for using a Schedule ONE (1) DRUG on that innocent child!!

MONSTERS!

:48:

Joe are you kidding us?

These are the type of stories I get emotional and pationate about. The criminal system is broken. It is a very good thing that we the people are smarter than the government.

I'm like a month or so away from a harvest. Not going to screw the pooch on this one. I have so much wrong with me. I have experienced this great medicine work for me. It is my life coming back. Will I be perfect. No. I will be free of pain and healthier for doing it.

Peace to the people in green

Yes, of course Joe is kidding. But unfortunately that is the attitude that a big part of the country still has. The gov of my state veto'd a CBD bill for children with seizures saying that we "did not know enough about it". Well, yes WE do. Those that do not know do not want to know and are too ignorant to investigate should be ashamed of themselves. I am truly ashamed of Idaho and its politics--I cannot wait to move.

Yeah sometimes I think my State is being run by a bunch of Backwoods Morons,,OH yeah I forgot,,IT IS. They need to climb their *** out of the trees and evolve.

Latest posts

Back