Agh How I HATE THEM SO!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i get midgrades for 80-100 an oz,but all my good buds cost me between 40-50 an eighth. i guess us michiganders are gettin taxed too then.these prices are what makes me wanna keep a forest goin.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
i get midgrades for 80-100 an oz,but all my good buds cost me between 40-50 an eighth. i guess us michiganders are gettin taxed too then.these prices are what makes me wanna keep a forest goin.

wow very big price change from the 100 bucks an ounce to 400 bucks an ounce.

hey...i think the guys lucky- if it was coke or other hard drugs and he rips ppl off ....hed be SHOT.

seb...when buying dank, have it scaled in front of you- and to know if the scale is right....throw a nickle on it- it should weigh right at 5 grams MAYBE a 1/10 of a g off....

always test the product bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i been burnt so many times too dood- dont worry GROW YER OWN!!!!!!!!!

iClown said:
no offense but your getting ripped off, I pay 40-50 dollars for 7 grams of purple kush/ green crack
none taken..TN. may not be the cheapest place to score squeef but it sure beats $20 for a gm. of butt weed:cool:

with all that money you are spending on weed you could have been growing ur own by now.... when u say it's not possible, i think you aren't thinking creatively enough. Find some good herb, expand ur mind, and get creative. You can't afford NOT to grow man.Do the math.

Latest posts

Back