AHHHHH bugZ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeup420

Reaction score
hey i got like 15 little nats all up in my EDIT n is da top layer of soil. idk y, whats safe u spay near and or on the plant tis self.???oviously qwithout harming the plant

thats most likly mildew nats smell your soil and see if it smells like mold if so repot your plants, the soil is retaining to much moister and will evetualy lead to root rot, add perilite to the soil mixture to promote drainage.

cover dirt with layer of sand and or diatomachious(sp) earth. spray with neem oil+soap mixture.

i have perlite mixed in but not much, whats the mix ratio? dirt/perlite? plus the perlite on the top turns yellow, idk if its just gettin burned or wat., n then neem oil/soam stuff wont harm anything for sure?

positive, but they WILL com back if you dont dust with DE sand or sand.

ok i belive you lol, but i did take the advice from donkey, i repoted my plant wit organic soil peat moss n perlite. i belive i did shock my plant a lil bit, i did water right after. she'll be fine. but iff problem concits ill try ur way

I saw something called "green works" in the garden section at Walmart, I honestly have no experience with it so you may want to check into it before spraying it on your plants but it claims to kill most common types of bugs.

Water from the bottom of the pot, letting the upper inch or so dry out.
assuming the plant is in a pot.

tcbud hit the nail on the head

westlands bug spray kills every bug out there inc mites as ya know i had them for 2 years plus until i sprayed once a year ago and not had an issue since

best stuff out there

uk420maan

well after i trans planted n killed everyone i saw, no more have been around, pluse how would i water from bottom?

well after i trans planted n killed everyone i saw, no more have been around, pluse how would i water from bottom?
.. setting the plants in a pan of water just deep enough to cover your drain holes...is the simplest way...
gnats are IMO, a good sign that you are "over watering"... watering too often.

yea i gues i was. ummm my ph is like 6.0 withch is acid, i got some soil sweetner with is supposed to bring it up(hydrated lime) shouls i six that all up in their?? i was gonna do it next wattering since i just watered

lotek said:
cover dirt with layer of sand and or diatomachious(sp) earth. spray with neem oil+soap mixture.

where would you go to get this neem oil(walmart?) and would any soap work? dish soap or body wash?? im soo glad someone else had this problem id be like AAAAYY :stuff-1125699181_i_ !

Latest posts

Back