Ak 48s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
any suggestions on how to treat ak 48s at the beggining stages i have heard that they are tough at first (transplanting ect..) any tips.................lefty

lefty said:
any suggestions on how to treat ak 48s at the beggining stages i have heard that they are tough at first (transplanting ect..) any tips.................lefty
Whats up lefty. We are growing some AK-48 as we speak and it's very easy to grow IMHO. We have had no problems so far and she is 6 weeks old.

are u planning to flower soon . u can flower after 2 weeks right? or do u let them get big ? any pics?

Whats up lefty. Here is a pic of our AK-48 mother at 6 weeks old. We will be taking clones from her and a few other strains tomorrow.

100_4802.jpg

sweet . i have ordered my seeds and got about 5 strains. this being one of them . hows she smoke? ill b growing northern lights in the basement soon. im sticking w/ one strain (stoney says to not go overbourd w/ different strains) theyll keep i hope. ill put seeds in freezer. ?! also i think ill grow top 44 in my closet just messing around . so its going to b northern lights hydrolly and top 44 organnically. ill get around to these sooner than later though (fingures crossed i git my seeds) i have read (heard from s.b) that these might b hard to clone true?(ak 48)

lefty said:
sweet . i have ordered my seeds and got about 5 strains. this being one of them . hows she smoke? ill b growing northern lights in the basement soon. im sticking w/ one strain (stoney says to not go overbourd w/ different strains) theyll keep i hope. ill put seeds in freezer. ?! also i think ill grow top 44 in my closet just messing around . so its going to b northern lights hydrolly and top 44 organnically. ill get around to these sooner than later though (fingures crossed i git my seeds) i have read (heard from s.b) that these might b hard to clone true?(ak 48)
Whats up lefty. We heard the same thing about White Widow but out of the 24 clones we took 22 of them lived using Hick's method of cloning so i don't think there should be a problem cloning the AK-48.

sup, i had placed my order for seeds and i used the seedbotique .think this is a good choice?

That's where we got our White Widow, White Rhino, AK-48, and Papaya from. Used a credit card and received them in like 7 days i think.

BongWongDong said:
very nice looking ak48 mother grunts, where may one order pollen from?
Whats going on BWD. I'm not sure where you can order pollen from. I don't think i've ever come across anyone selling it.

Latest posts

Back