Allgrownup - Northern LightsXShiva Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My homemade vent for my HGTSupply is working exceptionally!

here's some proof. This is a 110? dollar 400WHPS setup off HGTSupply ebay site. I bought the vent parts at lowes and theyre connected to a 465 cfm squirrel cage.

Plant has grown within in an inch or so with NO damage. i don't want to raise light cuz i want the other 4 plants to catch up with the least amount of stretching as possible. I'm telling you......i'm going torun out of room verticaly with this grow.

1inch.jpg

1inchproof.jpg

Here's what the inside of my mother resivoir looks like.

This is 1 whisper air pump 30-60gal. It is attached to 2, 6" airstones in a 5 gal bucket.........

The last pic (I think?) Bubble Cloner inside.

whisper airpump attached to 2, 1 foot airstones in a tupperware just big enough to hold the stones.........

My resevior in my flower cabinet is 27 gal. It has 2 whisper 30-60 airpumps running 4 airstones. 2, 6" stones and 2, 12". The long ones **** compared to the 6". In between grows I'm going to switch to all 6" I'm also going to add another pump and 2 stones. This way i'll have a 6" under each net pot. Perfect IMHO

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

White Hairs everywhere............beautiful

I'm going to pick up a tripod tomorrow so i can get some nice pics of bud development

Plants dont seem burned at all by light so i'm gunna keep the light LOW until they start reacting. I'm running out of room

not really sure what i can do at this point besides build a taller cabinet! I've got like foot and a half of light rasin space with at least 6-7 weeks of flower to go! sheeeeeeeaaaat!

:48:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Well......

I have bought some time for my girls and hopefully they'll fit within the space for the rest of this grow. I'm about 2 weeks into flower here.

i pulled apart my box and removed the top. I then hung the top from the ceiling alowing about 2' of extra height. I just stapled some 3mil trash bags around the top to keep the light out.

This was the easiest fix i could come up with and i plan to alter the box a little more after harves. i am going to keep the extendable top and switch to mylar when i find some.

Plants are doing good and now i'm workin on figureing out how to take some close ups with the digicam. I got a tripod, but i still ****. Whith the lights on and the fans off, this is the best i could get.

if anyone has any cam tips send me a pm and let me know how your able to zoom in so close. My cam wont focus even though its on a tripod and there is no movement. I have a good kodak digital too so i'm sure its probably me or my settings

2_feet.jpg

2feet.jpg

addedcfls.jpg

addedcfls2.jpg

extraspace.jpg

waterchange.jpg

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

flower time.....

uh, i don't know........????

I'm going to harvest when the tich's are ready, i think that will be 9-10 for this strain. which will be very close. I will be out of town the the 9th week so i hope its before or after????

How fast will the trich's turn from cloudy to amber?

i'll be patient........i have so far............

Hey can you take some more pics of how you have the squirrel fan hooked up? I have the same one and am having some problems finding pictures of how people have hooked them up.

Pictures of the fittings you used would be great too. The Home Depot by me doesn't have direct bolt ups for the square exit port and the attachments I have found to use with the intake/round ports really don't seal, so bad in fact that I had to silicone the heck out of 'em.

Anyways, any pics would be great cause I have all this stuff sitting in a box instead of being used! Thanks.

Hello P.S.

There are no bolt up or attache fittings.....you just have to get creative. I tooke a 6"-4" reducer and used a pair of wird cutters to snip the edge and bend out. Drilled two holes in piece i cut an bent over. Then i took 2 screws out of the fan used them as attach points for the reducer.

i'll look for a good pic. I basically did the same thing with the exhaust side. found a peice that was close and then bent the metal around the exhaust rectangle. It isn't even bolted! Then i used duct tape to make a seal so i get all the suction where i want it. In my box!

Next i added a Y connector to the intake so i could pull air from light and from top of box. The air will **** most from the path of least resistance. So i block off almost all of the exhaust from top of box with coulple peices of tape, this way i get most of my suction from the light where most of the heat is generated.

Lastly...i have it wired to a switch for temp control in winter time, now (summer)the fan is on a timer with the light so the switch is always on. When the light go's off, so does the fan. I do have a cyclone fan inside the cab as well you can see in the bottom right of cab. facing up circulates plenty of air(have on lowest setting, 10bucks H.D.)

hope this helps, if you need more give me a PM and i'll help ya out....

:peace:

modified6to4.jpg

sixtofour.jpg

exhaust.jpg

switch.jpg

Muahahahah

I'm going to have so much Dank!

:headbang2: :tokie: :smoke1: :bong: :afroweed: :bong1: :headbang: :bongin: :joint: :bong:

Muhahahah.jpg

Here's a little view of the flowering, lots of trichs appearing now.

Smell is quite nice....even with my carbon filter.

Cola's are starting to develop now.

flower.jpg

flower2.jpg

flower3.jpg

flower4.jpg

flower5.jpg

flower6.jpg

flower7.jpg

Thanks DL, its the knowledge shared in this forum that brought it to fruition.

I think i'm going to have more bud than i can smoke!

MP rocks....:headbang:

thats about when mine started to get sticky. It's looking very grim for my Ak47, i woke up and she look like she's gone die.

Latest posts

Back