Allgrownup - Northern LightsXShiva Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"looks like she's gunna die" sorry man, that doesnt' sound good....

reminds me of when i friend of mine and i was out hiking...and he got bit in the groin by a rattler!

Know i didn't have much time so, i used my cell to call a doctor. He said the venom needs to get sucked out right away! Then within minutes he would be fine.

Oh! ohhhh damn...........ok doc...

My friend says, WHAT...what did the doc say!

Dude..............your gunna die

damn All, LMAO that **** iz funny .Iz it tru???? if so how did he get bit there???

lmfao, is it true:huh: lol.:D :guitar: :fly: :peace: :fly:

updated pics

Trichs fillin in now and the buds a swelln up

These plants are gettin Sticky Icky and smellin dandy...

oh...and if your wondering why these pics are so much better than the others......its cuz my wife took them, and obviously she's better with the camera.

flowering.jpg

flowering2.jpg

flowering3.jpg

flowering4.jpg

flowering5.jpg

flowering6.jpg

flowering7.jpg

Hmmm...cant see all the detail due to the way i resized them

this is my favorite shot and so i'm try'n to resize it a little larger.

I like to see trichs dag nab it

favorite.jpg

oh yes.......thats much better.

i'll post them all this size from here on out. :argue:

Those plants look just like their father ALLGROWNUP

amazing, beautiful.

any pictures of your plants in the grow box.. looks like they didn't
out grow your box..

Uh sure Puffalot...i get ya some pics of open growbox 2nite. Lights come on about 11:07 PST. I had to remove the top of my box and hang from ceiling to allow the light more distance away from the plant.

Without that, i woulda been screwed! :eek:

Yesterday I added an ac to keep my plants at 76 degrees. After this grow i'm going to improve my box further and incorporate the ac into my box. right now i have it sitting in front of my box and blowing cold air in through the cracked door.

Here ya go Puffalot. Heres a shot prior to tie'n up the kola's.

Today i'm changin my water for the final time. I'm leavin for a week and when i get back i'll be hopefully harvesting. The trichs are starting to turn so i gotta be gettin close. 1-2 more tops i think.

I had to tied up some of the kola's as weight is starting to make them tip over and sag away from light. Nice problem to have :woohoo:

:headbang2:

growbox.jpg

strings.jpg

strings4.jpg

strings5.jpg

You better be exhaling that towards the computer screen so we can all get a taste in a week or so!!!! :smoke1:

Hahahahah DL....... Definetely. i became very fond of typing in a haze back in the good 'ol chatt'n dayz.

good times...good times. I'll share this one with ya all as well.

peace

Latest posts

Back