Almost got busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrimsonUndertow

Passionate Grower
Reaction score
So I just came in and I am really high and I almost got busted. I was waiting in the main street with 2 of my friend both about to pray for mercy after 3 mega joints and out of nowhere comes this patrol car right beside us. I don't know why the hell these guys thought they should check us out. Now I never carry anything on me (this has happened to me before) and the one day I take a pack of fine bud to my friend I get pulled over. Where I live police officers can search your pockets, If you say no they will take you to the station. I never panic but this time I was so sure I was gona get busted. So as I got out of the car I saw a bus coming and when it was right beside me (so the cop wouldn't hear anything) I dropped the pack under the car the coper was so sure I was high he searched the car but got pissed off cos he couldn't find anything. I'll think twice about carrying stuff on me.

I hate those close calls. Scare the crap outta ya. I hate carrying my piece because of stuff like that. But then again if it comes down to it Im just gonna CHUCK it as far as I can haha.

good to hear you got off clean CrimsonUndertow, sounds like a close call for sure. I will rarely take anything out of my house for just that reason alone.

Only time I take smoke with me is when I'm going on a long road trip.

The only thing that ever leaves my house is a joint or two. Of course within easy reach for eating purposes.

There is a gas cap and a gas cap door on our motor vehicles. Inside the closed gas cap door there is a space for carrying bags of weed, etc. Has anyone ever had the gas cap compartment searched?

CU, I like your quick thinking. I on the other hand, am obligated to plan things out in advance. When the red and blue lights are flashing, and the spot light is on me, I tend to lose presence of mind. However, I've had cops pull me over, play 20 questions with me, play mind games, but never searched the car. If they would have searched the car, they would have easily found my stuff. However, those days of carefree traveling with supplies are long gone.

Having your car searched while your high is the worst thing. But you got to keep cool. I didn't go back to get the pack since it wasn't worth it. I bet someone is thanking me right now for a free high tonight, and it was one of my best stuff from the last grow. No worries, my girls just need just 3 more weeks, then it's time to get the boys together. :bong:

CU, are you normally that quick on your feet? It was a simple maneuver, but quick, just the same.

I've got a good one if ever asked where you obtained your weed. Normally they don't do that, but sometimes they do. If asked, Tell them that you got it from a dude named Slick at a party in L.A about a week ago. That might aggravate them, but who cares where you got your dime bag from anyway?

i got popped with a one hitter 4 weeks ago, and the cop threw it away. he about crapped when i asked for a reciept for it if i was being charged with it.

some other stuff went down that night involving my arrest. since then, all charges have been dismissed. thats a rare occasion.

i normally don't carry. forgot the one hitter was in my carhardtt pocket. you know how many pockets they have! searching them is like doing the Maccarania.:) (the dance)...bb...

I had basically the same thing once. Bunch of us met behind a store. Cops pulls up and was checking everyone.
Had a little bag in my pocket, and had my hands in my pockets. Cop said to "put your arms out to your side." So I fisted the bag and extended my arms. He checked my pockets, shoes, hat, mouth, everything but my hand.
Me and one other person were the only ones allowed to leave, like 4 others were busted.

If I'm not smoking in the safety of my house I'm constantly aware of my surroundings. It was hard to focus at firs but over the years I learned to control the high when I wanted to. People say I'm a sissy but choosing to stop in a crowded area is common sense and you see it paid off. I'm very unlucky, I always get unneeded attention. I had 4 close calls this past few months, I never take chances.

I've never been busted. Close a couple of times, but thats all. The only time I travel with bud is when I'm going from my regular house to my vacation house, then I'll usually have a 1/2 bag in my car. But I don't drive under the influence so my traffic screw-ups are kept to a minimum. I guess the cops don't think I look like thier idea of a "probable cause". I've acctually had cops push by me and check out the guy behind me at a fireworks display because they smelled weed. I had it cupped in my hand the whole time they patted this other guy down, emptied his pockets, then searched his cooler. They ended up finding a small hand gun in his cooler, so I guess the weed became unimportant.

ya know.. all the times i ben pulled over an serched by a dog... i got hit wit a dog 3 times in my life an each an every single time a dog went thru my car they never found jack. and one time the dumb pooch i watched sittin on my driver seet while the bag was simply rolled up an stuffed in the seat was all. that blew my flippin mind. and time after that. i had couple joints under floor matt and dog never found it either. i aint playin. i dont know if it luck or our county too poor to afford a real drug dog so they just pik some stray up at the pound and use it for intimidation is all. i wouldnt doubt it. lol

me and my girlfriend were driving asround a rotory in a close city (a town heh) and i was holding the bowl to my lips to light it when i look left and see a cop staring at me in his car next to me. i put it down, looked away and prayed....we DIDNT get pulled over

few

Latest posts

Back