Almost to harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a quick question (hopefully LOL). My plant is a lil over 5 weeks and its just bagweed that is in cfl's. I had noticed my bottom buds are browing big time and my tops barely.. Could someone tell me if this is normal. I am affraid that when I do harvest them the bottoms will be way to done. Any suggestions --- is this normal?

Thanx for all the help,
Missy:hubba:

what turning brown the leaves or the hairs? its normal for leave to turn yellow and die in flowering. its the plant feeding on its self. if its the hairs its normal also. pics would help

Some pics would definitely be helpful. I would say that it's just fine. It's still got some time to go. It generally takes around 8 weeks to flower so just be patient and you will be well rewarded. Take care and be safe.

Do not go by any browning or yellowing of leaves (Slo is correct when the time is right) Do not go by pistil colours, do not guess, do not take advice from others, this is your plant, if you get it wrong you could harvest early or too late and 3-4-5 months of growing a plant has been totally wasted and the plant is ruined, Trichomes is what tell you when to cut her.

Have you got a magnifying scope of some sort?
Got a camera with Macro?

Do not get this far and ruin your harvest ;)

My guestimation is 4-5 more weeks, but as Smoky says, pics help us answer the question you asked :)

Thank you for responding,,

Opps I am talking about the hairs, the litttle buds on the lowest areas. I do have those nice scopes and see the bottoms are a cloudy trichs but the tops are still clear, maybe a couple brown hairs. I sure wish i had pictures, hopefully someday or next grow LOL.

Thank you all for responding for me and hope all the best weekend and dont party too hard. hehehe:hubba: :p

Thanx again

missy

Thank you for responding,,

Opps I am talking about the hairs, the litttle buds on the lowest areas. I do have those nice scopes and see the bottoms are a cloudy trichs but the tops are still clear, maybe a couple brown hairs. I sure wish i had pictures, hopefully someday or next grow LOL.

Thank you all for responding for me and hope all the best weekend and dont party too hard. hehehe:hubba: :p

Thanx again

missy

Latest posts

Back