Aloha from the 808

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to learn how to post pics, I have pics on my phone, but not on my computer
Even easier. Go to the passion phone. Sign-in. Make pic in phone. Post a post but hit attachments. Your phone will give places to select, hit photos, check photos to post, hit done. They will load underneath your post, then hit done/post.

Bubba

Even easier. Go to the passion phone. Sign-in. Make pic in phone. Post a post but hit attachments. Your phone will give places to select, hit photos, check photos to post, hit done. They will load underneath your post, then hit done/post.

Bubba

Bubba
That sounds so complicated...lol...I'm so old school😞

Click the green link in the post on the bottom that says Attach files and choose your photo from your picture file on your computer or if your using your phone do the same thing.
Pictures on the internet you can copy and paste right into the post.

Latest posts

Back