Aloha

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reprisal

Reaction score
Hello from the aloha state. I am a new grower that has helped my friends with there own to learn. I hope to make some new friends here and continue to learn from the wealth of knowledge you guys have. I have a 80L tent and a viparspectra 600w. Current projects are growing Tangerine Dream and Buddha Thai. Mahalo for reading and hope to meet you all!

I have been browsing clones online grown with seeds from the Hawaiian Seed Company. So many great strains to choose from. I feel like a kid browsing through the old Sears catalog at Christmas back in the day.

I wish you all the best with your grows.

Welcome to the club , Reprisal. Great bunch of folks here with tons of knowledge.

Hi Reprisal . great crew here , I have just done a grow with the viparspectra 600 ,my first with LED I'm 6 weeks into flower and and real happy with it , goodluck with your grow

I have been browsing clones online grown with seeds from the Hawaiian Seed Company. So many great strains to choose from. I feel like a kid browsing through the old Sears catalog at Christmas back in the day.

I wish you all the best with your grows.
Thanks man you too. Just looking at all the different strains I can grow is amazing haha.
Welcome to the club , Reprisal. Great bunch of folks here with tons of knowledge.
Cant wait to keep learning.
Hi Reprisal . great crew here , I have just done a grow with the viparspectra 600 ,my first with LED I'm 6 weeks into flower and and real happy with it , goodluck with your grow
Yah the tangerine dream grow is doing good so far under the light.

Welcome to MP from Texas Cuz !-- Grow them big and grow them strong !--

Welcome to MP from Texas Cuz !-- Grow them big and grow them strong !--
all I got is a small bush haha
20181216_193856.jpg

Welcome and Aloha. Good to have you hear. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Latest posts

Back