alright everyone, heres goes another grow, what should i get!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boardercross91

Reaction score
alright, im coming up to my third grow, this one is going to be quite large for me. i would like to get around 12-16 plants going, all in diff places ofcourse. now my question is, im running 3 600w hps for this grow, a 400 mh for veg. anyways, im looking for a strain that has a great smoke, as well as a good yield.i was thinking 3-4 lbs would be possible with this many plants if all done right with these lights. one system is going to be a hydroponic drip system, and the others will be soil. what strain would you guys reccommend, i was thinking a bb cross but not to sure? is the quantity im looking to get out of my reach or well within would you say?

anyone...? i have 7 feet heaight of growspace, you think with 12-16 plants ill be able to get my goal?

Sour diesel is supposed to yield 1 gr. per watt. I have three strains that really produce with big fat cola's Arjan's haze 3, Strawberry haze, and Kalichakra. Speed queen also produces fat cola's. I have a nice sour diesel clone that will be a mother soon so I will see for myself how well it produces.

Do the math. You want 3-4 lbs, that would be 3-4 ounces off each plant if you have 16 plants. Is that your average yield?

to get a gram per watt or 4 oz a plant ur probly gonna need significant veg time (1 month? maybe more), topping, and aircooled reflectors so you can put the lights real close to the tops, and possibly supplemental c02. indica dominant will generally get you fatter buds, dont know what your situation on seeds/clones is. but if you only want 16 plants a strain with prolific branching versus dominant cola would do well. i have a crapload of jack the ripper clones on hand(jacks cleanerxspace queen by subcool) i would toss you a few to try - very resinous super lemony taste, and great for seiving to make dry kief

most of the Diesels are great its some killer smoke:hubba: White Satin or Kalichakra from Mandala cheap price but great genetics. 8 out of 10 for potency :cool:
or Flying Dutchman (The Pure) Skunk#1 average yield 8 out of 10 for potency:D
all strains i have grown and there all good in there own way.
but the Diesel mixes i grew had a good yield and are on a whole new level of potency :hubba: 10 out of 10 maybe 11 LOL
this grow i got some Chocolate Diesel and Sour Diesel V3 mixes im slowly switching over from high yielding plants to potent plants it ends up lasting longer even though i yield less overall because its so good:hubba:

Latest posts

Back