alrighty then

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dalejr13

Reaction score
now, after many questions and a few attempts before (1 sucessful a long time ago using different lights) , im getting down and dirty. heres what i got: 3 full spec 23 watt 1600 lumens apiece cfls, and 3 more of the same to add later for flowering. i made a box about 1x1x2" tall w/ aluminum foil inside on dark side out for max output to hang above plants about 2-3 inches above. growing in a closet with fan blowing for circulation and stem strength. 24/7 lights and all. germ as usual. have 4-12-4 nutes for veg and will add in about another 2 weeks for plants (4). they are only 4 days old now so ill wait. also have 15-30-15 for flowering...please let me know if this wont work or is too strong (will use 1/4). germed about 5 seeds, 3 took off, 1 died. (bagseed) if all goes well will be posting picks about once or twice a week....had alot of good feedback and appreciate all the help since i was in h.s. last time i grew and cant remember what i did...(puff puff, lol)... thanks and much love to all......smoke on!

why are my pics not showing? i havent had this problem here before?

Picture 19.jpg

Picture 20.jpg

How are you trying to do it? are you uploading them to the server? or trying to use photobucket.

no, pics were too big, i got it tho...thanks for the reply....do you thin 4-12-4 is too much even at 1/4 for veg, and 15-30-15 is too much for flower?

Nope, less is better than too much. They need to eat ;)

ok, its been 5 days since germ and i now have 6 total, 1 fully sprouted and 5 almost there....figured id better get more going just in case. so, i tried the regular germ method but put them in saran wrap instead of baggies and wrapped them tight. let me tell you, the next day they were HUGE! no kidding! in one night they sprouted HUGE! so heres my new pics. the cam sucks and they arent that old but ill be back next week....like i said imma use 4-12-4 for veg and 15-30-15 for flowering with 1/4 at first. let me know what you think of the nutes for when i do start. thanks guys! ps....these are only two that are vegging the best! they sprouted more in the saran wrap in one night than they did in the regular method in 3 days! just in case anyone wants to chime in!

Picture 21.jpg

Latest posts

Back