Amazing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Well I just got back from my Spring Break in Cali for a week and it was the best time I ever had. Me and my friend just straight up relaxed the whole time. Chilled by the beach drank a little bit and all and luckily smoked.

Another thing that I think is cool, I finally have a pipe and water bong! I never had one, and finally I got one. Greatest thing of all it was so cheap! got my water bong for 10 bucks and my bowl that is HUGE! for 20. Also got some glass screens for free and everything. My buddy got a mini hookuh for 23 bucks! I was lil p.o that he got that before I did but oh well, its at my house anyway:D

But the greatest of them all is we got pot for free! Now we asked several people and the only answers we got were no, and I was like come on guys you live in Cali you look straight up like a pot head weres it at lol...But no, no one would tell us.

So we went into this smoke shop were we bought our pipes bong and hookuh and I asked the grl there and she gave me some for free, rolled a nice blunt and we got STONED! we went back the next day asking to buy some and what do you know she goes no here I'll give it to u for free, were like no we need to but we feel bad and she was like no spend ur money on importnat things...lol we looked at each other and were like thats why were offering money lol but still no she just gave it to us which is killer!

Only thing that sucked was we ran out quick and couldn't find anymore:(

Sounds like a great time that's for sure. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back