American Idol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sir_Tokie

Reaction score
Do any of you guys and gals out there watch american idol? If you do who is your favorite contestant? I like Adam Lambert this boy can sing. I think he will be the next american idol...take care..

I watch it :ciao: havnt got a fav yet ,,,jurys still out on that one ,,,but lady gagas performance was excellent :peace:

Haha, I loathe TV, but American Idol is a guilty pleasure of mine, I'm almost embarassed to say... Ahh, but with that off my chest, yea Adam is miles beyond anyone else on this season IMO. His version of 'Ring of Fire' was ridiculously cool.

oh man please don't let that show ruin this place too. they should ban everyone of you for even mentioning that show.. it wasn't bad the first year or so but now its a pain in my a$$. it cuts into show that i think are much better. jmo

just kidding about the whole banning thing, but for real they should. ;)

Blanco, yes ring of fire was wicked cool. And I do agree he is miles ahead of the competiton, like I said ladies and gentelman here's your next American Idol Adam Lambert...lol...take care..

man blancolighter, i haven't watched the show in years. like i said it cuts into better shows imo. i can't wait for it to be taken off the air for good. jmo

My son calls it "False Idol".
But have to admit, the wife and I started watching this year. No one knows who I really am- so I can admit it here. Is that so wrong?

thats funny, does anyone still use an antenna? man i hated those things when i was a kid. my dad always yellin go turn the arrow boy, then screaming a little more, no! go back go back! those were the days.. when the wind blew to hard (always during your favorite show) it would mess the whole thing up..

funny blanco, you just brought back some good memories. but we have digital cable here. its just the shows i like to watch happen to come on the same channel as idol. which is sad since thats the only show that station has that really blows monkey nuts! what kills me is the freaks that show up. i'd rather watch a whole season of the folks who tried out for the show than the ones who can acctually sing.

I'm with you, Slowmo. I'd rather go to the garage and pull my fingernails out with pliers. I can't stand to be in the same room with it. I did enjoy watching America's Got Talent, though. I hope it's on again this year.

Music is not some kind of sport...
All these TV shows should be banned...
What's wrong with the world we live in??
Why is everything a competition :stuff-1125699181_i_

Haha, yea I've got the antenna STILL. Worse yet its not even a real one, its a pie4ace of wire I hve run all over the room that I'll shake if the picture gets bad...

I'm not a fan but my mom is so if I'm flipping through the channels and see it's on I'll stop on it so I can talk to her about it whenever I talk to her next. However, I really liked that blond chick with the half sleeve, she sucked at singing but I really dig that sort of chick, she was sexy as hell. She's long gone though so I'm not going to watch it, and BTW that rendition of Ring of Fire was disgusting, that kid should have been shot for such an insult to an American classic.

I have to admit,
I do enjoy watching Britain's got talent. Check this one out.
It is a good one, and one cool old lady.

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luRmM1J1sfg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

Latest posts

Back