Another 8th down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Man I never really smoked this much everyday, for the past days I've been smoking a 8th in less then 2hrs!! Is that normal for some of you???

I mean I know I'm a pot head but damn didn't know I was like that..lol

and I'm so pissed and sh|t right now I can go for a blunt to ease everything away......

I can never enjoy a high like I want to, if I have too much stuff floating around in my mind. I have a bad habit of getting high when I should just work on what I know should be done..

My advice is to deal with whatever has got you pissed, then enjoy a blunt :)

...I think there was something in the atmosphere that was making everyone really crazy and making everyone smoke way too much these past three weeks...I'm coming out of it myself..... 'course, the Mercury is in retrograde as of two days ago so coming out of it into what? ;)

jcolvv89 said:
Man I never really smoked this much everyday, for the past days I've been smoking a 8th in less then 2hrs!! Is that normal for some of you???

I mean I know I'm a pot head but damn didn't know I was like that..lol

and I'm so pissed and sh|t right now I can go for a blunt to ease everything away......

What kind are you smoking? Maybe you should find a new strain. There is no way I could ever smoke 1/8th of Widow in 2 hrs unless a lot of people helped me.

or maybe you need to change strains....? whenever my herb isn't getting me baked anymore I just smoke something else from a different part of the globe...

Like these guys have pretty much said is this stuff you are getting low quality?? Meaning you need to smoke more to get high, if so try something that might be more potent.

Latest posts

Back