Any advice on my case please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistelChispa

Reaction score
Hello guys! I have a drug test on the first week of August. I stopped smoking on July 5th but before that I had been smoking like 5 times a week for almost a year. I am doing a work out program called insanity (hXXp://www.extremefitnessresults.com/insanity-workout.html) and I've been sweating like never before! I am currently on day 23. I am a college athlete so I work out very often and drink a lot of fluids too. When I was smoking I usually smoked some cheap stuff, what people here call "mid" or "reggie" lol not chronic nor any of that fancy stuff I'm sure you all smoke ;). What do you think my chances of passing the test are? Should I try some alternative methods other than working out a lot and drinking water all day?

BTW I am 6ft tall and have a skinny/athletic complexion. Thanks in advance! Stay high.

:ciao::welcome::48:

It's just according to your matabilism(?) but with all most 30 days since you quit smoking you should be all right

Please kill the live link it is against site rules just change http to hXXp

you should be fine take 2 500mg niacin tablets found at any pharmacy. Take the night before and drink plenty of water.you will itch its normal eat before u take it and drink a good amount of water. Ive smoked for 12yrs and passed using this method twice .

Please kill the live link it is against site rules just change http to hXXp
Sorry about that, how do I kill the link once the post has been sent?

Thanks for your comments guys, I ordered a home drug test kit and it should be here tomorrow! I'll let you know if I pass that first lol.

you should be fine take 2 500mg niacin tablets found at any pharmacy
Also, I have already taken niacin in the past when we were gonna get randomly tested in the soccer team! I wasn't chosen lol but that **** itches like crazy! My whole body was red... but yeah I was planning on getting some too, 2 of my close friends passed their test just by taking niacin. Once again thanks!

30 days healthy...low fat content and sweating...you should be great to go. If you pass the home test you will pass the pee in a cup test.

You have no idea how much better you make me feel.. I know I'm kinda paranoid but I just can't afford to fail this test lol. Btw, quitting hasn't been easy at all!! I was scratchin myself like a crack head for the first week lol but everything's under control now. I will keep you guys posted, I really appreciate the feedback. Stay high

Hello again. I took the home drug test yesterday and I failed it :s... today is day 25 since I last smoked so I still have 4 more days till my drug test. Anyway I went and bought some 250mg niacin pills, hope that helps. Also, can someone tell me about the gatorade + jello mix before the test? What exactly do I have to do and when do I have to take it?

Hello in ther....that jello crap dont work my friend...I would say start running and sweating..A LOT!!! or get yourself some "Quik Fix" I use this stuff all the time..works everytime accept for a probation test where they watch you..this stuff is synthetic urine..I allways had a bottle in the truck for "Random test"...Ive used this 3 times and still have my Job...oh and last time I smoked on the way to pee:D

Hope this helps..oh and you can find this at any Head shop..I get mine from the local GAs station behind the counter...lol..

quick-fix-plus__99158_zoom.jpg

Lol all i've been doing is running and sweating... I guess it wasn't enough. I feel confident eventhough I failed my home drug test. Besides I got me some Niacin and I know some people that passed the test just by taking that, even though I couldn't find any evidence online that it actually works.

I will consider get some of that quick fix, thanks for the advice.

I wouldnt take it too lightly bro.. If your college gets wind of you+drugs, it will screw your college career.

I second the 'synthetic urine' as it has worked for me multiple times. once even for a job paying 20$ an hour.

The only other method that worked for me was the big red detox drink from GNC. Stopped smokin exactly 48 hours from blunt in mouth, to piss in cup and I passed. Im also an every-day-er.

Water, cranberry juice, and sweat should be your all day routine if you're goin natural.

Good luck!

Believe me man, I'm not taking it lightly at all. 25 days without smoking wasn't easy and exercising like crazy every day is not the most fun thing to do. The day of my test will be day 28 and I did the home drug test on day 23. I just took 50 mg of Niacin and I will try the gelatin solution just in case. I am a little afraid of taking synthetic urine because they look at you while you pee (they pulled my friend's shorts down last time! :S) so I can't have nothing with me. But I do appreciate your support guys! I will let you know the verdict as soon as I find out. Stay high!

Good luck bro. I hope you didn't go the cheap route. The quick fix would have been the best choice ( IMO ). I tried the jello crap before, it doesn't work. Let us know how it goes. PEACE!

MistelChispa said:
07-22-2011 I have a drug test on the first week of August. I stopped smoking on July 5th, I am currently on day 23..

This makes this the 28th July.

MistelChispa said:
07-30-2011 today is day 25 since I last smoked.

8 days pass but only 2 extra days of no smoking.

23 plus 8 = 31 in my world.

MistelChispa said:
07-31-2011 The day of my test will be day 28

You posted the original comment on the 22nd July stating you were on day 23.

22nd July - 23 days = 29th June.

28 days after the 29th June is 24th July.

As you posted on the 30th and 31st of July I guess you missed your test.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
This makes this the 28th July.

8 days pass but only 2 extra days of no smoking.

23 plus 8 = 31 in my world.

You posted the original comment on the 22nd July stating you were on day 23.

22nd July - 23 days = 29th June.

28 days after the 29th June is 24th July.

As you posted on the 30th and 31st of July I guess you missed your test.

:peace:

Lol :holysheep:

Maybe he just decided to get high instead lol.

But on a serious note, I hope everything turned out alright!

Math, gets ya every time. He should get his money back. LOL Or the parents money, which ever.

Latest posts

Back