Any idea what this is?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi Guys : - )

My neighbour moved out his house this weekend and asked me if i want these 2 tall plants as he cant take them with him, i said yes, but have no idea what they are, i want to do some reading up to see how best to take care of them because he has been neglecting them for a couple of years, they are both the same plant.

tall.jpg

tall 1.JPG

They certainly look like they are in the Spider Family or possibly related to the Aloe.

I think you're right!
Yep.

And they use it on hair to thicken it.

If i'm not mistaken, one of the "Humboldt County's Own" products use yucca extract too.

Do Marijuana plants grow well to Trance music.. I mean I know that they grow better when you talk to them because of the CO2 we exhale. Do ya think the up-lifting beats of say Andy Moor or Stargroove and Trox might stimulate your plants to dance???:D Oh, that plant looks like a little Palm Tree that favors alcohol free styling gel...:p

Trust me on this one...I live really really close to the desert, and have all my life, it is definately a Yucca, be careful they like to host all sorts of creatures, insects, reptiles, and rodents.:ciao:

yes they are yukka what type i dnt know
i had one myself in my garden in cold england and it needed no looking after whatso ever very easy to keep alive ,good luck with it!

Correct me if i'm wrong but i dont think those are Yucca , looks like Cordyline Australis - good tub plant but would do better in the ground , plant in well drained soil in a sunny shelterd spot , if you like .

Latest posts

Back