any ideas ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fruity86

Reaction score
ok guys/gals im abit unsure with wot i got here there are 2 plant 1 that looks like an open male flower and 1 that looks like its got a seed growing in it both plants are auto Russian Rocket Fuel at 7 weeks wot you peeps think
any addvice would be great :)

SDC11300.JPG

SDC11306.JPG

SDC11309.JPG

SDC11313.JPG

SDC11315.JPG

It looks like a male part on a female plant. I think there's a name for that.
My advise would be to pluck those male parts off and hope for the best, but it does look like you are going to have seeds in the bud.

hey screwdriver you meen hermi i will have to chop it down thanks man

You don't "need" to chop it down. It will have seeds but there will still be bud there to do something with. Now if you other females close by that's a different story. I looks like you are almost finished. worst case scenario is to put it elsewhere with some cfls and salvage what you all ready got. Or just chop it whatever works for you.

Gotta cut it down because if that hermie pollen gets on his other females or hides untill another grow then it will be hermie all over.

I dunno Fruity...

Those are some nice looking buds but to me it all depends to me on how deep you are into flowering with the other plants in the room cuz a few seeds never spoiled a grow for me and ime as long as things are under control and you dont see nanners popping out on your plants you won't have many seeds. If I do see a nanner or two I just pinch off the nanner and I retire that pheno from future consideration. If you don't have other plants that are earlier in flower and if that's an 8 or 9 week strain just let them finish out so that you have nice mature bud to smoke... You might have to skip using the grinder when you smoke that plant...:rolleyes:

Peace!:cool:

hmm.. a friend of mine suggests that after four weeks, the nanners tend to be infertile... and to test, you can rub the nanner between fingers and if they turn yellow, you got pollen and should kill it/chop it whatever and clean house. if it doesn't turn your finger yellow at all, you should be in the clear.
this was my friends advice he gave me, and he's been growing medical in washington for about three years now.

Dunno fruity i'm kinda with dos if the situations are ok harvest the sees and plant. We all know what to do with hermies......Goddess:D But if shim produces a seed or two i would be interested in what those seeds would do? How many of these spots are there friuty?

hey guys thanks for the reply 1 spot on each plant right at the top of the main colas there was 3 not 2 plant i have all ready choped them down i dont want to chance seeding the other girls the 3 that had it where the in the big bucket of autos chef you no wot i mean the 1s in my GJ anyway guy all is done and im glad i dont want them thing anymore ive seen anuf in my sort growing life thats wot you get for buying cheap seeds btw twice i have ordered from discountseeds.com the first time i ordered auto black russian and they wernt auto and on top of that most of them hermid now this time i ordered auto russian rocket fuel 8 out of the 10 made it this far and all came female now this has happened i wonder if this company buy these unstable seeds from breeders and sell them abit cheaper knowing this may happen
lesson learned:)

OOOhhh yeah i remember. Well lesson learned, thanks fer the info fruity. Sorry ya had to go through it so wee could know!

Yeah Fruity I would have been worrying right off if I had a pack of regular seeds throw me all fems...I'd for sure be wondering about hermis...I wouldn't be thinking good luck.

I kept them and let them finish when I had them, but seeds do suck!

Latest posts

Back