Any new contest's coming up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhenderson

Stoned weedologist
Reaction score
Is anyone doing any new contests? And also im curious if non-mods can create a new contest. I have a couple ideas and prizes I would like to give away but of course to ship I would need address's. Mods any way we can work out a contest?

In order to have a contest you will first need to run it by the staff here at MP. If we approve then you would have to ship the contest prize to a Mod and they in turn would have to ship it to the contest winner. What kind of contest would you like to run?

Sry TBG been away for a couple days. I was thinking the best marijuana picture that also clearly represents this site and poll for the winner. For example if someone spelled out marijuanapassion in buds etc. Or if you have a better idea. I mainly just want a good excuse to give away a 10-pack of a hybrid strain I crossed. I took a male Nevilles Haze and pollinated a female blue mistic. I call it mystical haze. And dont worry im not trying to set up a seed bank or sell or anything stupid like that its just that i have 30 of these seeds left and dont need more than 5 cause i work mainly off of clones. Let me know what we can do and thank you as always TBG

or a picture that could be used as a MP Logo.
ya, like spelling out MJ or w/e.

Best, most creative MP logo.

Latest posts

Back