Any one ever grown SSH?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
well i have been flowering for about 9 weeks now, an my plant still seams to be growing ensted of budding. its got flowers evey where, but they seam so airie. i checked the combs an saw one amber an the rest where clear. any one ever growen the strain? i was thinking i am going to have to go 13 maybe more weeks. if ya ever grown it how long it take u to harvest?

Yes I did SSH last year,just the one example but what a great strain!

It went about 12+ weeks if memory serves but my pheno had chunky rather than airy buds and was the highest yielder in that grow.

14 weeks or more.

Trust me, it's well worth it.

I remember the nug's being so airy, I could take then and roll them in papers, perfectly, without grinding.

Tasted like electric lemons and made my whole head buzz and had effects on my vision.

Let it go for a while, it's totally worth it.

well thats cool, i will cut it a week an ahalf befor 4/20 so i will have me some SSH for 420!! yeah, well its not that they airie, its that the damn bud stems keep growing taller!! they got there first flowers now they started to cluster up. but they way it looking it might take till after 420!!

Some people will hate me for saying this; but why not cut the top half for 420 and let the rest go for the duration. The plant should be able to handle that much stress without much impact on it's health or flowering time... depending.

I do partial harvest all the time; especially if I'm growing a lot of the same strain and want some variety. An early mid and late harvest is almost the same as having three totally different strains on hand. Besides; those scrawny bottom buds, given the chance, often become quite juicy top buds.

imager777 said:
Some people will hate me for saying this; but why not cut the top half for 420 and let the rest go for the duration. The plant should be able to handle that much stress without much impact on it's health or flowering time... depending.

I do partial harvest all the time; especially if I'm growing a lot of the same strain and want some variety. An early mid and late harvest is almost the same as having three totally different strains on hand. Besides; those scrawny bottom buds, given the chance, often become quite juicy top buds.

Depending on the strain, this may be catastrophic.

I have done this before, but recommend a test plant before doing the whole crop...

Yeah SSH takes 3 months but I've heard its very much worth it. put some pics up of the girls man!

I am guessing SSH is Super Silver Haze????? IF this is the one you all are talking about..... I am looking at this plant for a fun plant..... add it to my grow cyccle in 2 different clones, one for reveg and one to bloom at a time...... might be interesting.

Latest posts

Back