any one from around the central illinois area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thcjoshthc

Reaction score
streator Illinois here where yall from I need green freinds

Attachments

• 20190531_170127.jpg
    20190531_170127.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 24
Hey josh, there are a couple folks here from ill...I’ll let them introduce themselves if they want...not everyone is willing to walk out in the light of freedom until we’re all free, most are waitin till the feds come round...glad your growin some legal weed though, I am too out here in Cali...

Welcome josh!
I'm from the redneck belt too. :)
A bit south of you.

thanks for putting me on some knowledge
.....I guess I didnt think about that..

I've learned a LOT from these folks.
Anything we can help with just ask. There's a Lot of good folks here willing to share their knowledge.

sweet thanks alot I'm sure u guys will be seeing me around the parts I recken... just grabbed some degobah beans and some shady nasy well see waddup wit em...and then I've got three alein cookies at 31 days today!

Might want to slow your roll. Nobody knows who you are to be sending out clones and that guy hasn't been here in along time and neither have you.

Last edited:
Wonder why it took 2 years to come back and finish asking his clone gifting question
Dude the difference is I'm legal,and your acting like a paranoid crack head,lol I didn't ask anyone to send shit goofball it's obvious who's doing illegal shit just by your lame ass comments,so if it don't apply let it fly but if the shoe fits lace it up goof

Dude the difference is I'm legal,and your acting like a paranoid crack head,lol I didn't ask anyone to send shit goofball it's obvious who's doing illegal shit just by your lame ass comments,so if it don't apply let it fly but if the shoe fits lace it up goof
LOL , hold on I will get you a bigger shovel

Latest posts

Back