any one from around the central illinois area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thcjoshthc,,, that fking response was totally uncalled for. He asked you a legitimate question and you came back with a bunch of name-calling crap.

Problem is,, that you don't hang out enough for anyone to get to know you. Then you jump on after two years asking for Clones. Someone questions your motives and you act like an ass. Tells me you are just a user and could give two shits about this community. So why the fk should anyone here send you a god damn thing?
And by the way Thcjosh. Nobody here is a paranoid crack head. You are the one acting like a crack head my friend. And nobody gives two shits if you are legal. Maybe you need to return to where you were for the last two yrs. If you need some help let me know.

Last edited:
Problem is,, that you don't hang out enough for anyone to get to know you. Then you jump on after two years asking for Clones. Someone questions your motives and you act like an ass. Tells me you are just a user and could give two shits about this community. So why the fk should anyone here send you a god damn thing?
And by the way Thcjosh. Nobody here is a paranoid crack head. You are the one acting like a crack head my friend. And nobody gives two shits if you are legal. Maybe you need to return to where you were for the last two yrs. If you need some help let me know.
Probably just some kid with low self-esteem that thinks he's the latest and greatest thing that ever happened at the cannabis community. He will teach you all, 🤣

I also need a boat..... A new boat and a truck to pull it....life is good....thanks all....leave out front. This would sure be nice.

Trailer_Boat_RV.png

Latest posts

Back