Any uses for stems other than tea?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foops

...whoa...just whoa...
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is any use for stems other than tea...any info would be greatly appreciated :)

u can include them in an attempt to make some hash oil....

boil the water, grind up your stems a bit, put them in cheesecloth or a coffee filter or a teabag and steep it in the water and make sure you have some kind of fat (whether butter or milk)...at least I believe that's basically how it's done

Acapulco Gold is bad a_s weed, LOL
OK, you need to save up those stems and fallen or trimmed leaves, and learn how to make Iso tar, LOL. Serious it is a good way to use what you got, and there are some great instructions in the forums on how to do it. I learned how and I have made some great hash oil with it, it's all too simple.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

there's also cannabutter if you like to eat MJ...perfect for pasta, shellfish, you get the point.

No good for anything apart from compost really, or anything worth talking about anyway.

compost pile..... yup yup.

In despret times.. you can smoke em.. but they don't really catch u a buzz... basically it's a placebo

You can save em up with ur other trimmings and such and make hash/oil... but don't ask me how.. i'm not really into either..

Tea.... yeah sure you can make tea with em.. but seriously.. whats it taste like???

Latest posts

Back