ANYONE experienced with Advanced Nutrients please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No but I heard some good stuff about em.
Dro:cool2:

I'm quite sure big bud is an additive so add it along with your regular feeding nutes.

I use only Advanced nutrients...Yes big bud is a very potent bloom booster, but it does not replace your normal bloom nutes. You add this on top of your normal 3 part feeding schedule. I use it from weeks 3-6 of bloom, because it is very potent and you will find that it will stop the normal stretching that occurs during the first 2 weeks of flowering.

I love big bud, but use it in very small amounts, even less then it says on the package because as i said this is very potent.

Mass said it all. It's an additive. Good stuff and great results. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Grabbed some Big Bud a few days ago and am currently using it. Seems like a nice additive. Will be switching over fully to advanced with my next crop. I was using GH 3part. Dont get me wrong GH has an amazing line of nutes. But its just that time to experience the rage of Advance nutrients.

I use Advanced neuts. I'm on my first grow ever though so I guess that would not make me to experienced lol. Its going good so far though the girls look good to me!

Latest posts

Back