Anyone headed to Rothbury?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blancolighter

Reaction score
I know I haven't been here in the forums for a bit (I just can't be inside in the summer at all), but I thought I would stop in here and see if anyone else is headed to Rothbury music fest. later this week. I couldn't think of a better way to spend Fourth of July weekend than smoking some fine homegrown while watchin the Dead play, let me know if that how you're tryin to spend your Fourth too!

Sounds like your going to have a Blast! I'd love to see the Dead even without the late great Gerry Garcia! I saw them when I was 17 in Buffalo best time of my life! I live in Canada so thats alittle out of the way but smoke a spliff when Touch of Grey Plays for me! I'm going to a Rib fest to satisfy my lust for ribs and pulled pork!

Phatpharmer

PS. Happy 4th of July my Friend!

I'm not, but quite a few of my friends are going.

Should be a good time!

Well to all who can't make it, I'l definately be burnin 'em down for ya, constantly. Hopefully someone else is goin from this forum though...

blancolighter said:
Well to all who can't make it, I'l definately be burnin 'em down for ya, constantly. Hopefully someone else is goin from this forum though...
Did you ever make it back from there blanco ?? Where are you man ?

Latest posts

Back