Anyone know a legit Seedbank???!! HELP?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIR CHINK

Reaction score
anyone know a legit seedbank that'll "discreetly" deliver to the U.S? Having a hard time figuring which site is legit & promising. Help pleassseee??!! :confused:

Attitude Seeds! They have quite a bit to choose from,
and they have good prices as well as free seeds. They
get here in about 7-10 days. I have ordered there myself
3 times now with no problems.

Or, you could try Dutchbreed. They've come through for me twice, and have delivered within 6-10 days each time. If you order from them be sure to tell them that you want stealth packaging.

I went to check out dutchbreed.com & they got a sick strain BUTTTT when I almost did the whole "tee checkout" just to see if my visa would work, it said they're down setting up some kinda new system??? wassup with that, ya think it'll be back up in a week or 2? :confused: :confused: :confused:

marijuana-seeds.nl
seedboutique.com
drchronic.com
dope-seeds.com
bcseedking.com
nirvana-shop.com

I have recently ordered from all of these. Quick service all around, the first two send freebies, and drchronic is touchy about who he sends to. Nirvana took the longest, but had the best stealth, IMO...

I have always used dutchbreed. I have bought 6 strains from there before, and they have only THE BEST customer support, and the BEST stealth shipping. If you live in the us, they are the most reliable company I know of. And I have gotten ripped off before from other seedbanks.

I promise, if you wait, you will be rewarded. They take strains from various seedbanks and cross with their genetics and stuff like that. Then they inbreed, and even IMPROVE other seedbanks strains. I will quote from master chronic, an interpretation of serious seeds Chronic, a like 300 dollar strain.

Master Chronic > description > Master Chronic has bin inbred from the best Serious Seeds chronic mother and father to give this strain the ultimate high and yield with a improved taste over the original, Nice sticky dense buds and easy to clone to.

Nice, eh? And for only 40.00 you cant beat it.

DomsChron is right.. my friends did ordered some from dutchseeds..
we got it less than 2 weeks.. has to use prepaid visa, and all that..

but they do have good customer support.. you can call them and tell them you are using the prepaid visa card.. found anywhere in food stores and wal mart..
be sure to tell them to pack it in stealth package.. and send it to someone's address that you do TRUST and they do not GROW... then you are all set to go.. you would not be found at all..

peakseedsbc.com as well. Not peakseeds.com ->They are a rip-off company!

Papabeach, the sight I'm talking about is literally "dutchbreed" not "dutchseeds."

I'm interested in who this seedbank is now :)

marijuanaseeds-nl.com is the only place i will use.fast,discrete service.got my last credit card order was here in less than a week.i am in the USA

hi everyone~

I've send my order with cash to seedboutique last monday..and I'm 100% sure that they got it last friday. I ask them to email me when they shipped , but the only things I got is an autoreply eamil and no answers inside..

I'm sure that every information they need was right and clear and the payment was correct and it's not out of stock.

Just wonder that how long will they started to shipp after they got my order .. ?
I've asked them 3 times and It's very important to me ..

asiagrower said:
hi everyone~

I've send my order with cash to seedboutique last monday..and I'm 100% sure that they got it last friday. I ask them to email me when they shipped , but the only things I got is an autoreply eamil and no answers inside..

I'm sure that every information they need was right and clear and the payment was correct and it's not out of stock.

Just wonder that how long will they started to shipp after they got my order .. ?
I've asked them 3 times and It's very important to me ..

even getting seeds requires patience my friend, it will happen, and when you get them the fun begins!

Thanks for you reply JBonez

this is my first time ever ordered , just wish everything is fine .

I have ordered from seedboutique 4 times, am waiting on 2 orders right now. At the bottom of their homepage click on my account, and then enter your login info and you can check on your orders! 420usagrow

I ordered from Attitude on 10/15. sent money order and seeds arrived yesterday with 12 freebies. all female seeds (i hope since that's what i paid for). highly reccommend

Latest posts

Back