**** Apalo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Im running these for another friend and thaught I would share the grow with you all...I dropped 10 of these on 11-17-11 and have 6 growing nice...I have a runt that was slow to get started but seems to be picking up the pace now...I also have one that developed 2 side brances off the start..Should be a fun grow...Im going to veg these untill New year at which time Ill place in flower room...Hope to do weekly updates or as they Show new crap...untill next time

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF3563.JPG

DSCF3564.JPG

DSCF3565.JPG

DSCF3566.JPG

DSCF3567.JPG

DSCF3568.JPG

DSCF3569.JPG

DSCF3570.JPG

DSCF3571.JPG

DSCF3574.JPG

:ciao: ozzy

yes it is:D

Merry Christmas my friend
:48:

into the flower room they went on New years DAy...Should get a few females

:lama:

P1010076.JPG

P1010077.JPG

P1010078.JPG

P1010079.JPG

Good luck and green mojo for Lotta fems!

Spotted 1 Female and pulled 2 males...3 unknown

:48:

mojo for the girls...:)

my apollos are tall and lanky but i'm gonna fix that with a hammer. :eek:

hopefully a few more ladies will show ;)

Hopefully you'll find a few more ladies soon!

when i first looked at the pictures the first one almost looked like 2 plants in 1 container and i gasped. then i clicked it and realized the nodes were covered by a bit of soil. haha

thanks for stooping in everyone...I now have 3 confirmed females pulled another male and My "twins" have yet to show....pics comeiong soon...

3 females- 1 unknown

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Hey, 4U, I was wondering -- is 3or 4 females about average out of ten photo period seeds?

Nice plants, btw -- you have great skill.

:ciao: HemperFi

From what Ive learned is that 50% ratio is normal...I will say That grower error has some to do with too...

My Last one (Twin) shown hair today on both sides:yay:

take care and be safe

i got 15 out of 12 sxa...that is normal for tga gear...unfortunately the twins were all male...so far i've got nine males, two females, four unsexed still...

how long did it take yours to show 4u? i'm going on two weeks on the four left...today was 12 days dark i believe...11 or 12 anyway...all my s/a f1's showed in 24 hours...i had one big sat girl from the f1's...heres a couple pics of her finished...:cool: (smoke was shlt leaning. hoping for an apollo girl in this lot.)

mojo for an apollo gal...:D

083.JPG

047.JPG

122.JPG

129.JPG

Buds look good and sticky . . . Nice Gro

Latest posts

Back