aqua mistake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistertee

Reaction score
right guys little dilema ere.my friend is growing in soil but has been using canna aqua flores(nft system neuts) for his flowering..i noticed when i seen him adding his neuts earlier today.so the questions are.is he going to do any damage? would it be better to get the right neuts now? thanks guy...happy growing:)

i don't see or know of any reason why you could'nt use those nutes..just keep the levels right

Hi,

He'll be fine using hydro nutes in soil. Nutrients made for hydro applications are not that different than soil nutes they usually have just been processed for the ingredients to be more soluble and less clogging when used with pumps, emitters, etc... and the formula may be slightly different to optimize the style of growing but it wouldn't cause any harm to your bud's plants. He could pick up some nutes made for soil and it would be a better choice but it's not going to harm anything if he keeps using the NFT nutes.

Happy Growing!:cool:

cheers guys.i,ll let him know he,s not killed his baby,s...happy days

Latest posts

Back