ARGH! In Flower and left closet light on-question..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
today is my 4th day of flowering...

8am-8pm...

I just realized I forgot to cut my light off in my closet (closet light, not HPS)

I just cut it off at 9:37 probably...

is this gonna stress them???

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

:-(

Johnny

arghhhhh hopefully my plants don't realize it was only 1 hour and 37 minutes...

I can't believe I accidentally left it on...I'm an idiot...

:-(

what you think my chances are?

if they hermie I should be able to tell soon right?

dont be so hard on yourself bro. sometimes my cheap *** timer dont go off in the morning and they get a little extra but i havent noticed anything wrong. but then again i was reading a post earlier and their plant hermed late in flower. so let us bow our heads and pray....

tomorrow I will take out the light bulb...

not gonna make this mistake again!

thanks guys

what? did you say you left a light on 4 days into flower? Are you crazy?

You might want to start lookin for balls instead of buds man, your grow is toast.

sike

finding a hermie is like walking in on your plant masturbating....

nah Bonez, just for one hour and 37 minutes...

don't joke about MJ being hermie... that's worthy of the death penalty!

it should be man law... there shall be no making fun of those girls who hermie...

you just broke man law man...haha

SmokeUpJohnny said:
nah Bonez, just for one hour and 37 minutes...

don't joke about MJ being hermie... that's worthy of the death penalty!

it should be man law... there shall be no making fun of those girls who hermie...

you just broke man law man...haha

LOL--man law. :rofl:

I've been known to do this myself, once in awhile, and I have a small suggestion for you...Since the idea is to keep the plants/s in the dark atleast 12 hours to promote flowering, don't skimp on that cycle the day the light was left on longer. - You turned the light out at (basically) 9:30 pm. Give it until 9:30 am before turning the lights back on.

My thought is, it's better to have less (timed) light the following cycle, and can have your plant back on it's set-schedule (to be off at 8pm) the following night...No worries.;)

I did this a few weeks back..........left an outside of the closet light on with the door cracked (three days into flower)........for about three hours. The light barely hit the garden........however I have noted one of my girls with a suspicious ball........
Just keep an eye on them........pray to the ganga god that all is well!
Good Luck

I left my closet light on for about a half hour the other day, but that was like 3 weeks into flower. The buds have been growing quite nicely everyday since. I would not sweat it. Like FizGig said, give it back the time tonight to them with some extra time in the dark period.

Latest posts

Back