Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
folks im havn problems with my ph in my resvoir when i add 50 litre's ph adjusted water of 5.8 and leave over nite the next morning it will rise to 6.3 , i have to add ph down to get it to 5.8 i do this daily untill i refill with fresh water at the end of each week.
tell me if im wrong shud the water be prepared a few days before i add to the resvoir..maybe thats the problem..:rolleyes:
or cud it be the pebbles in the pots that i washed down good before the plants added,cud they be makin my ph rise ..the pebbles ..it does'nt soundgood wen the ph rise's ande drops . 5 each time i have to adjust it..
i have a ph stick which looks the part and reads good and every two hrs ill test the water with the stick and it would . 1 more than the last reading..
im kinda confused :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ,,is it ok to add the ph down each day and change the water at the end of the week...let us know //:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SDC11128.JPG

SDC11129.JPG

SDC11130.JPG

SDC11131.JPG

What i do is mix up my reservoir with the neuts the night before and let it sit out, don't worry about justing the PH yet. Then the next day before i swap the reservoir i adjust the PH then change. And yeah it will slowly go up. You just need to keep testing it and adjusting it. I check and adjust mine every other day.. What you can do to make adjusting the PH faster is start remembering how many drops of PH you add to get the PH to 5.8. So the next time its not right you can be quick about it. I use an old eye drop container to add my drops to my reservoir................. Good luck Sara, any questions just ask..

hey sara...

how's it go'n?... it's look'n like it's go'n good to me :D

if water is left to sit out on it's own, the ph will fluctuate on it's own.

sounds like Timmy has got you covered as far as helping you out now... that's good you connected with some hydro assistance, as I couldn't be of much help to yaz :hubba:

I'm sure I'll be asking u for advice if I decide to try my hand at hydro...

right on, sara... I envision some massive buds in yer future... :holysheep: :hubba: :D :cool:

hopefully this thread will help out alot of new hydro growers..keep it lite:D
That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey sara...

how's it go'n?... it's look'n like it's go'n good to me :D

if water is left to sit out on it's own, the ph will fluctuate on it's own.

sounds like Timmy has got you covered as far as helping you out now... that's good you connected with some hydro assistance, as I couldn't be of much help to yaz :hubba:

I'm sure I'll be asking u for advice if I decide to try my hand at hydro...

right on, sara... I envision some massive buds in yer future... :holysheep: :hubba: :D :cool:

3 mores days of veg then flower:D over the last couple of day more bud sites are showin in my hydro plants passion#1 and 3 more days of veg they wil have to go into flower with the rest of my plants 2 orangebud and 7 strawberrycough..im a bit suspect on the hydro on how it will turn out but my soil grow with 2 months of veg shud be the better i settle with a oz a plant that would be good for a novice..confirmed 6 females seen no males yet so maybe more fems;)

SDC11165.JPG

SDC11166.JPG

SDC11167.JPG

SDC11169.JPG

SDC11170.JPG

SDC11172.JPG

SDC11174.JPG

Nice grow there sillysara, I wish you all the best for your journey into Budtopia. My plant is to be harvested any day now and it will be a bit sad to have come to the end, it has been so much fun and educational. Must do it again !

2mowrow il be turin to 12/12..;) on friday i stopped lst'n on my hydro plants and let em loose and they are enjoyin it:D going into flower are
7 strawberrycough 2 orange bud 1 arjans haze and 8 passion#1 in hydro..
i hope it all works out!! wish me luck:p

SDC11257.JPG

SDC11258.JPG

SDC11259.JPG

SDC11260.JPG

SDC11261.JPG

SDC11262.JPG

SDC11263.JPG

SDC11266.JPG

So are you not going to LST it any more?.... Every thing is looking good sara!

Wow the ladies are looking great and i love all the info you have in this grow journal hope you have some big juicy buds:D
Im on my first DWC and i love it didnt want to start any soil ever again but the wife want me to so she can play with her own plants:rolleyes:
I gotta go back a few didnt catch what you were using for nutes But the grow looks great grow on latter

hi just took these pictures this morning and just after that they went into flower at ten and the lights will go back on at 10 tonite..went down to the store today to get my flowering nutes..for my hydro i got sensi bloom part A and sensi bloom part B..and for my soil i got bio-bloom from biobizz..
i have no experience with sensi bloom part A + B..any info be great..
later

SDC11268.JPG

SDC11269.JPG

SDC11270.JPG

SDC11272.JPG

SDC11278.JPG

SDC11280.JPG

SDC11282.JPG

SDC11283.JPG

SDC11285.JPG

SDC11286.JPG

over the last 3 days my hydro plants passion#1 have grown 10'':eek: crazy in a good way;) its ther 4th day of flower now and i got six confirmed females the 1 arjans haze i had turned out to be male..i got at least 1 orange bud maybe 2 and four stawberry cough as of now, 3 more left two be sexed.l8tr

SDC11317.JPG

SDC11318.JPG

SDC11320.JPG

SDC11322.JPG

SDC11324.JPG

Sounds like you are getting a pretty decent male to female ratio. Great work on them, by the way. It's been a while since I checked in and My they have grown! Great work Sara. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

ok my hydro and soil are grown 2'' a day they have up to 6ft of height so i shud'nt have any space issue's with em my temps are good but i still have a prblem with my ph and thats from the start, the ph goes from 5.6 to 6.4 over nite..it seems to go up when water runs through the system,dont know if that'll be a problem in the long run does'nt seem to ahave an effect on them..my soil i got 7 confirmed females thats out of ten ..fem seeds,1 not sexed yet and i think its male plus dont have the space for it anyhow no loss cud of gave it off would of been nice for some 1 to get a two m onth vegged strawberrycough..but happy all the same.

SDC11328.JPG

SDC11329.JPG

SDC11330.JPG

SDC11332.JPG

Latest posts

Back