Asking your opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fellowsped

Reaction score
hello all i am making an order from peakseedsbc later this week and getting their mixed pack of seeds cause i love all theirs strains and can't decide on one. Anyways my question is on my next order. I have been thinking about ordering some black domino but don't know where i can get it reliably and also if i want to know if anyone has grown and smoked this strain. How was the high? Was it easy to grow and how was the yeild and flowering time? Also i want something that is a big yeilder like big bud but also something that is maybe kinda hashy. I was thinking maybe white rhino or something but your input is greatly appreciated. These will be done inside until next summer when i put out my next stealth garden. Lastly i want something that is extremely potent. I have had ak and that was good but i was thinking maybe white widow or russian but am open to suggestions of other high-grade strains. thanks again for ur help and keep it green

Latest posts

Back