At 9 a.m. my doorbell rang......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good deal , glad to hear it

that is one wicked avatar you got their

Viper-- Robot chicken mad scientist. Love that show lol

OHC, you have a nice smile;)

Alister, Thanks, wasn't nervous about it to much, just the first time we had someone stop by out of the blue after starting this.

Wow that is some crazy/scary stuff! That is one thing I keep thinking about when I get my own place and start growing is cable people and all that other stuff.

Off topic a little but relates a little. Personally I no longer allow cable guys in my house unless I called, they notify me, or they show pure proof that who they are is who they are and that they work for the company. Reason why is because back 3 years ago my friend was at his house with his younger brother and sister, it was a weekday in the morning and they were waiting till they had to leave to go to school. They got a knock on the door and my friend answered to 2 guys who said they worked for the cable company and talked to his parents earliear and they said its ok to let them in and do what they have to do. My friend didn't think anything of it because they said his dads name, so he let them in and when he shut the door the guys grabbed him and his younger brother and sister and tied them up. They waited till my friends dad to come home and when he did the guys grabbed his dad and took him upstairs and started beating him to death. The guys eventually left after then rob them. My friend was able to after awhile break lose and he ran upstairs to see his dad dead on his bedroom floor. Ever since then I don't trust anyone. I will never forget that day when I heard it happened, and when driving to school I see all these news station at his house for weeks bothering them. After 2 days of hearing how they were annoying my friend and his mom and brother and sister me and all my friends went to his house when the news were there and trying to harrass and keep talking about there dad, we got our cars and motorcycles and just started to burn out right infront of there vans and my friends house so all they could capture is loud noises and smoke. Thankfully what we did brought smiles to my friends family, and another cool thing about it the cops didn't care, they laughed and actaully told us we had balls to do that. But like I said ever since that I don't trust no company coming to my door when we never called or were notify.

Latest posts

Back