attitude is the way to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alshuray1

dr.greenthumb
Reaction score
just got my beans from attitude
upstate and the free 5 g 13
honestly i ordered on friday
and they already got here today

cant complain

hi there alshuray which beans did you get ?.. any speed queens c/o mandala by chance ! take care !

Got another Attitude order in, took a week. Everything perfect, even a extra seed in a bag of ten. I got the 5 G13 thais for free again. My order was KC BRains Danky Doodle, and Northern Lights Special. Going for the gusto this time, we want poundage.:D

ok thank you, i plan on placing an order soon! maybe some Shaman!?

Do they require the same info on the card as where they are shipping? And I'm confused I just went to walmart. Am I suppose 2get the visa gift card or the prepaid reloadable card? I'm lost

I got the green dot one from wally world. You can load it and reload it and it works out of the country after you recieve the permanant card. You don't have to have the same address on the card that the beans are to be sent to. I've since used a regular credit card, works the same. You statement will read "Attitude Gifts".

Do they require the same info on the card as where they are shipping? And I'm confused I just went to walmart. Am I suppose 2get the visa gift card or the prepaid reloadable card? I'm lost

i just ordered 10 satori beans from mandala thru them. got a free quicksilver auto feminized. how did you get 5 free seeds? you buy tons of kc?

im weary about KC. ive been told he was an old great, but ive also been told 10 seeds will yield 10 diff pheno's, 3 sexes, and a bowling ball. i wanna get down on some mango but when i google search i get the impression they have fly by night genetics and wouldn't know what back breeding was if you have them a print out.

Still, i almost bought them until i saw how cheap mandala beans were.

lotek said:
i just ordered 10 satori beans from mandala thru them. got a free quicksilver auto feminized. how did you get 5 free seeds? you buy tons of kc?

im weary about KC. ive been told he was an old great, but ive also been told 10 seeds will yield 10 diff pheno's, 3 sexes, and a bowling ball. i wanna get down on some mango but when i google search i get the impression they have fly by night genetics and wouldn't know what back breeding was if you have them a print out.

Still, i almost bought them until i saw how cheap mandala beans were.
Are you sure your talking about Attitude? They give free beans with each order, but it changes every month, last month was 5 free Thai super skunks from G13. This month it's something else, blue venum I guess it is.

yea. in the last week ive seen 3 kinds. lemon skunk, blue venom, and what i got, quicksilver autoflowering feminized. but i was only given one bean, where as you were given 5. two bags of KC costs about the same as one bag of mandala so did OP buy like 30 seeds of seach KC brand or was it just cuz of the random seed that day that it was 5?

we'll I placed my first order with attitude last Thursday and bought Nirvana Northern Lights and Mandala Satori. Used the free t-shirt method haven't seen anything yet but they were very quick to send order confirmation and tracking.

Although on the subject of tracking can anyone fill me in with how there tracking system works. They say that they won't notify you when the package ships... so this is what I see at the tracking sites.

AT THE ROYAL POST WEB PAGE

Your item, posted on 08/05/09 has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

AT USPS WEB PAGE

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

I've heard that once the package is in the US the tracking doesn't work anymore is this true?

purplephazes said:
hi there alshuray which beans did you get ?.. any speed queens c/o mandala by chance ! take care !

sorry dude only barney's blue cheese and the free 5 g13 seeds
this was just a tester will be dropping coin in a few weeks
ill keep u posted

its been almost 24hrs since they charged me. no email. time for an email of y own i guess.

Don't panic, you'll get them beans. I looked at the tracking several times a day to see the progress, but not until delivery did it update showing the dates and where it was. Lordhighlama I think yours will arrive on friday if it goes like it did for me.

SherwoodForest said:
Don't panic, you'll get them beans. I looked at the tracking several times a day to see the progress, but not until delivery did it update showing the dates and where it was. Lordhighlama I think yours will arrive on friday if it goes like it did for me.

Ya, no need to panic lotek,, I got home from work last night and there they were waiting for me :hubba: Everything looked good and I got my two freebie beans also. But like sherwood said tracking doesn't update until the package arrives. That's what I noticed at least!

Latest posts

Back