attitude is the way to grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not worried! i know they are good people. i actually found this site via looking them up on google aaaages ago. its not the tracking number, they just plain haven't emailed me at all even tho i was charged. i did email them tho and still haven't gotten a reply.

like i thought, all my fault :p

"Hi there

I have updated your email as there was a typo and resent your emails."

lotek said:
like i thought, all my fault :p

"Hi there

I have updated your email as there was a typo and resent your emails."

Oops... so did you get the confirmation after they fixed your e-mail address?

there the best...took 6 days incl weekends to get to me in the S.E. part of U.S.

I almost went with attitude but went with
hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/
instead. Got my beans in the US in 10 business days, you can order any number of seeds all the way down to singles so you don't have to buy 10 packs, they ship to you in the actual manufacturer's container so you know you are getting legit seeds (mine arrived still sealed), they reship your order for free if it doesn't arrive for any reason, and they represent 23 different breeders. I was really happy with them.

Has any one tried the og kush,are they for real?Or is that a joke.
Also do they ship to the states?
And what would you recommend as far as potency and yeild is concerned in a flood table sog setup single colas

i ordered from attitude last week, since its a holiday im still waiting.
I ordered 10 poison dwarf auto flowering seeds and recieved 1 free quicksilver feminised seed.
i hope i get them tommorrow.

once i figure out heating issues
going shopping at the attitude mall
i have not decided yet what to get
but im gonna stuck up
i always give them my business
ATTITUDE the way to grow

i want to get the og kush but they say
"The legends of legends is finally in seed form. The OG Kush was formally a clone only strain."
i havnt heard otherwise but anybody think this is true?

i also ordered the poison dwarfs last week and im still waiting do to the holiday,but this will be my third order from attitude and still no prob.im from somewhere in pa. thay ship from great brintin and still it was under a week 4 shipping.so if anyone is indicive on where to order from deff go attitude.o and type in 420 as a cupon code and ull get a discount.

w/o posting too much info for LEO (maybe PM me) did you have em shipped to a PO box or what? i get the pre-paid card thing, but other than just having a friend to have them shipped to where/how else would you do it? just curious-for purely academic reasons of course.

Cannabiscotti said:
w/o posting too much info for LEO (maybe PM me) did you have em shipped to a PO box or what? i get the pre-paid card thing, but other than just having a friend to have them shipped to where/how else would you do it? just curious-for purely academic reasons of course.

I recieved my order from attitude on tuesday. It only took 8 days and that was including sat, sun and mermorial day monday.

They came EXTREMLY discreet. I would'nt worry. Plus i used my credit card and it was billed EXTREMLY discreet!
No different than a store purchase.
I'm sure there's no "G-MEN" waiting to bust you, lol.
Hope this helps, good luck and peace.

P.S. i'm starting my grow journal later today with these seeds, they all have germiniated in water and i'm getting ready to plant them.

I'll take pics and post them with the journal.

Thanks for this thread, I want to order some seeds and was not happy with what I got last time I ordered seeds. I am gonna try attitude and the world wide too.....not till after the plants I have are done tho.

What shirt did you get? I got a spider pig one and a YMOTO one. No idea what a YMOTO is, loving the spider pig though.:)

I got sex panther also
I want the spider pig.
guess I gotta go order more beans lol

As far as the amount of freebies, it is relative to how much you spend. The more you order, the more they thank you with gifts. Works for me and I will order from them again, no question.

Right, and it's a new set of beans each month. Last mosnth the first freebie was 5 free thai skunks, evrything else was singles and femmed. This month has some fun looking freebies, I tell you I am addicted to these guys. The anticipation is crazy because it takes months after recieving the beans to see what the weed is really like. Especially if you buy beans that don't show any pics of the plants and buds they turn into. And the autos they sell are so tempting because there is less waiting for the end result. I wish a free sample of bud came with every order, that way you could have an idea of what your gonna get.:D

can someone post attitudes link please. i keep getting a pop up blocker and it's not pulling up. thanks

Latest posts

Back