Attitude seeds Nirvana's Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mountain man

Big order from attitude was perfect, except for the Northern Lights by Nirvana. All other seeds germinated fine and went into soil and sprouted without a glitch. The Northern Lights did NOTHING ! Zero..... I am trying to get them to fix this, but not too sure they will comply. Attitude passes the buck too. NOT a happy camper ! If Nirvana will not stand behind their product and make this right. NEVER, buy Nirvana seeds !!!!!!! Or support Attitude seeds........

Wow, I was thinking about ordering the Nirvana Northen Lights from the Attitude for my wife, and though she really wanted that strain, I think I will wait for awhile before I think about it again. I got the Nirvana wounder woman and bubblisious from the attitude and they both have popped every seed. It aint right man, and I hope they make it right for you at Nirvana, or the Attitude. the best of luck Mountain Man, we will ask the MJ gods to look on you with favor, and grant you your request.

Thanks guy !! I will bad vibe them for the rest of my time if they don't ! When you buy something, you expect it to work. These seed dealers are making some serious coin......

From what I have been reading Nirvana seeds are not worth buying.. They have went way down hill from their glory days. I think it where they have their seeds now made in spain by a mass seed breeder

ozzydiodude said:
From what I have been reading Nirvana seeds are not worth buying.. They have went way down hill from their glory days. I think it where they have their seeds now made in spain by a mass seed breeder
I believe you are correct. Its all about how quick they can turn over a buck now.
I was reading someplace not long back that had tested one of their white strains. Dont know if it was White Rhino or Widow or something else. But the highest tested thc level they got from all the plants tested was 12%.

Should have bookmarked the page. But at the time I thought it could be a bashing page just to rip them. But the more Ive read lately. The more Im thinking there could be something to it. And any quality is suffering because of it.

Kinda like Jaguar. Once they started really mass producing cars, quality suffered. Using bits and pieces off cheap fords to try in get a good turnover. Then after losing 900million dollars, Ford dumping them, and about to shut the doors they figured. "Oh. Maybe people wanted the quality afterall." And now boom, doing well again.

Well we could end the debate and do a group grow. Buy a 5 pack of same strain and go at it and see how they fair...I think it's the least we could do to reduce the variables and see what's really happening. :confused2: Not defending or bashing them, just thought maybe a group "Group Nirvana Quality Control Grow" may be worth it...

Why should we spend a couple hundred $$ to prove a company's honor when they quit sponcering our site?

It looks like Nirvana is still sponsoring the site. Isn't that their banner up there?

7greeneyes said:
Well we could end the debate and do a goup grow. Buy a 5 pack of same strain and go at it and she how they fair...I think it's the least we could do to reduce the variables and see what's really happening. :confused2: Not defending or bashing them, just thought maybe a group "Group Nirvana Quality Control Grow" may be worth it...

I ran a couple of their strains a few years back(A.I. and Blueberry) and both were below par. The A.I. would not get you high no matter how hard you tried and the blueberry was not much better. Some buzz no taste.

HMMM, OK...snow white was good but nothin better then i had b4, as per your experience...

Guess that why i like stayin borin pilgrems. Be findin a nice strain does all I needs it to and then just make me own seeds when it be time but that wont be for some ways down trail yet got ton of seed not enough days left in me life to plantem all. Will will them to the chittlins no doubt. Feels for yual though truly do.

BWD

I am through with Attitude Seeds and Nirvana. Don't spend a dime on them!! Selling dead seeds for big bucks is just wrong. Bad Mojo to both money hungry scammers is what i say. They will see what greed does for you. It always bites you in the arse in the end.

i like attitude, and i dont know of any other place i would order seeds. If you buy good genetics from a good breeder, than you wont have a problem. The mistake was buying nirvana seeds to begin with, IMO. Sorry it didnt work out for you MM.

So if i dont go to attitude, or the nirvana seed site, where do i go?

Attitude seeds passed the buck, saying" we don't deal with returns, you will need to contact the breeder". Nirvana seeds says, "all concerns about our products are handled by a separate entity". Go to xxx.weedportal and register. Then, you can make your requests or concerns.
So, it will dwindle off into ether & nothing ever be corrected. They are in Spain. Great..........
BUY USA !!!!!!!!

So what is a good breeder on the Attitude to purchase seed from? Or is it hit and miss until you find one you like?

I've used THSeeds, they're reliable, I've used SweetSeeds, they're more then reliable, I've popped a handul of Nirvana beans and they're relia...er...wait.:) So far I've only popped a few handful of commercial seed, I'm more used to bloomin' out clone-onlys...but yeah, all of Nirvana's popped for me when I used them but I didi'nt really grow too many...

HI there

I truly am sorry to hear about your bad luck with this company. Unfortunately, we cannot provide customer service for seeds sold through a third-party website. As Nirvana's online sales department, we have nothing to do with wholesale, and cannot guarantee the quality of seeds not bought directly from us. Attitude Seedbank handles their own stock unfortunately.

I am very sorry I couldn't be of more help and wish you all the best for your future grows!

Please consider ordering straight from the source in future. We would welcome your business! To order, visit www.nirvanashop.com . Should you decide to open an account with us, do let me know! I'd be happy to add some Points to your account to get you started. If that sounds good to you, just let me know the e-mail address you signed up with and I will add 750 Points to your account. The Points can be redeemed against future purchases at a rate of €0.01 per point.

What a complete joke !! MM

Hi there

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your souvenirs, but as you are aware we

sell these solely for souvenir and storage purposes and we cannot reply to

certain emails in conflict with this.

However you can send back any dissatisfactory items and packaging back to us to

forward to the breeder you are unhappy with to inspect with a view to a replacement or contact the breeder directly with your query.

Many Thanks and I thank you in advance for understanding we do not process

claims in the UK.

Many Thanks,
Jodie - The Attitude

*Please note that we sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only and for no other intended use*

Ok, i am finished with seed guys. I have the holy grail anyway........

Latest posts

Back