Attitude seeds Nirvana's Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attitude seeds is horrible !!! Nirvana Seeds has non viable seeds for sale !! Don't buy from either of these places !!

BUY USA !!

Guess I'll have to disagree with at least part of your comment, I have no experience so far with Nirvana, Though! I am completely satisfied with Attitude, always did me right!

mountain man said:
HI there

I truly am sorry to hear about your bad luck with this company. Unfortunately, we cannot provide customer service for seeds sold through a third-party website. As Nirvana's online sales department, we have nothing to do with wholesale, and cannot guarantee the quality of seeds not bought directly from us. Attitude Seedbank handles their own stock unfortunately.

I am very sorry I couldn't be of more help and wish you all the best for your future grows!

Please consider ordering straight from the source in future. We would welcome your business! To order, visit www.nirvanashop.com . Should you decide to open an account with us, do let me know! I'd be happy to add some Points to your account to get you started. If that sounds good to you, just let me know the e-mail address you signed up with and I will add 750 Points to your account. The Points can be redeemed against future purchases at a rate of €0.01 per point.

What a complete joke !! MM

While I would have actually sent a free "promo" pack of seeds out to make the customer happy, I can see their side exactly as the reply states...you didn't buy from them. They did try to at least give you a little back even though not their problem, though....

mountain man said:
Hi there

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your souvenirs, but as you are aware we

sell these solely for souvenir and storage purposes and we cannot reply to

certain emails in conflict with this.

However you can send back any dissatisfactory items and packaging back to us to

forward to the breeder you are unhappy with to inspect with a view to a replacement or contact the breeder directly with your query.

Many Thanks and I thank you in advance for understanding we do not process

claims in the UK.

Many Thanks,
Jodie - The Attitude

*Please note that we sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only and for no other intended use*

Ok, i am finished with seed guys. I have the holy grail anyway........

She's telling you nicely to please read their terms of service, you are putting them at risk when talking about growing. Although you did this, she was still more than willing to help you, you merely need return product for replacement....should the breeder deem that proper (which they likely will if they want to keep customers). Not sure if you misunderstood this reply or what, but it looks like she's being helpful?

It seems mountain man jumps ship alot. This happened with NV's soil mix too. Im an extremely happy customer with attitude. You dont need to bash these people. Its what comes with the territory.

mountain man said:
Big order from attitude was perfect, except for the Northern Lights by Nirvana. All other seeds germinated fine and went into soil and sprouted without a glitch. The Northern Lights did NOTHING ! Zero..... I am trying to get them to fix this, but not too sure they will comply. Attitude passes the buck too. NOT a happy camper ! If Nirvana will not stand behind their product and make this right. NEVER, buy Nirvana seeds !!!!!!! Or support Attitude seeds........
just my two cents,but your beef is with attitude seeds thats who you placed your order with.you dont know how long they had that bach of northern lights seeds from nirvana,i have allways used nirvana seeds and had one probelm.in 3 years and with next odere got a free 5pack,of fem seeds.the fact that attitude is trying to pass the buck,say it all.i,am just saying/dont knock nirvana try them first.instade of going to someone eilles and getting there product and its not what you expected,go to them and get it they do stand by there seeds....

mountain man said:
Attitude seeds is horrible !!! Nirvana Seeds has non viable seeds for sale !! Don't buy from either of these places !!

BUY USA !!
i have over 20 strains from nirvana seeds.all viable,some i got 1 year ago,and still good.when buying from seedbanks you dont know how long they had the seeds.so cut out the middle man(attitude seeds)and go to the scorce,nirvana,they stand by there product.i,am just saying......

People might remember ATTITUDE distributes seeds from the breeder....not like they make their own. Seeds not producing look bad for the breeder, regardless where you get them from. As the reply from ATTITUDE stated, they are HAPPY to convey your complaint to the breeder for consideration....which is policy.

just my two cents,but your beef is with attitude seeds

There should be no beef at all, just follow the replied instructions and be happy....

drfting07 said:
It seems mountain man jumps ship alot. This happened with NV's soil mix too. Im an extremely happy customer with attitude. You dont need to bash these people. Its what comes with the territory.

I only reported how NV's mix DID NOT work for me. Did i sink your battleship Drifting07 ? ohhhhhhh...... Too darn bad !
I have had several orders that were great from Attitude. This one sucked.
BUY USA !!!

If there was anywhere in the US that I could get the seeds I want, I would be buying USA.....however, there is not.

I had good germination on the seeds I got from Nirvana, even the old ones. The seeds I get from Attitude come in the breeder packs. They get them out fast and I have never had any problems with any order from Attitude.

I don't know of any seed company anywhere that will resend seeds because of non-germination.

MM this is a crappy sit..
but you cant blame nirvan nor can you blame the tude..
its one of those things...

what sux the most is they didnt toss you a bone or anything..
but like its been stated b4 it kinda comes with the game..
personally i have not bought from nirvan in 3 yrs.. nor do i pllan too again.. ive heard way to many things going wrong with there ship..\

i do order from the tude and i am a happy customer.. ive only had one screw up with them and they replaced my order.. even though only 1 strain didnt pop they sent me my 10 pack an the rest of the seeds i ordered all cuz i told em i was scared to try the rest...

they emailed me saying toss em and we will ship you a new shipment...
best of luck brother..
LH

attitude rules..........enough said! wanna skip this, then do your own breeding and quit the crying!

I will, i truly have no need for seeds. And NV's soil mix STILL doesn't work! HA !!

Kushluvr said:
attitude rules..........enough said! wanna skip this, then do your own breeding and quit the crying!

I feel yur tention friend hope yur fire at night flickerin ease a bit of that level not needed. Much luck yur trail friend.

BWD

We guarantee the quality of our products. Please give a post address and I will send you replacements.
Thanks and kind regards,

Buddy
Manager

Sint Antoniesbreestraat 14
1011 HB Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)20 627 51 13
Fax: +31 (0)20 627 13 61

I KNEW SOMEONE WOULD COME AROUND AND STAND BEHIND THEiR PRODUCT !!! YAY FOR NIRVANA !!!

right on MM
glad to hear you got some service...
ive never had a prob when it comes to "crap" like that..
rock on and play safe MM...

LH

The Hemp Goddess said:
If there was anywhere in the US that I could get the seeds I want, I would be buying USA.....however, there is not.

I had good germination on the seeds I got from Nirvana, even the old ones. The seeds I get from Attitude come in the breeder packs. They get them out fast and I have never had any problems with any order from Attitude.

I don't know of any seed company anywhere that will resend seeds because of non-germination.
Well to start with, there are MANY seed breeders here in the USA. As a matter of fact, we lead the pack in quality high test marijuana seeds. I too have had good orders from Attitude and Nirvana. And, Nirvana HAS SENT new seeds to me for THEIR folly. So, i guess there ARE seed company's who will replace seeds for non-germination. There.....

I am asking where to find quality seeds in the US?

And Nirvana is sending you new seeds not knowing whose folly it is. I am glad that you are getting more seeds.

mountain man said:
Well to start with, there are MANY seed breeders here in the USA. As a matter of fact, we lead the pack in quality high test marijuana seeds. I too have had good orders from Attitude and Nirvana. And, Nirvana HAS SENT new seeds to me for THEIR folly. So, i guess there ARE seed company's who will replace seeds for non-germination. There.....

Care to name a few, so we can check them out?

So...you bought from Attitude, you complained to them and they offered to help, yet you still felt the need to complain to Nirvana? :confused2:

Latest posts

Back