Attitude seeds Nirvana's Northern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yeahthat: yes please, ide like to know also.......

Edit: Oh, and im not in washington MM, or the west coast for that matter.

Roddy said:
Care to name a few, so we can check them out?

So...you bought from Attitude, you complained to them and they offered to help, yet you still felt the need to complain to Nirvana? :confused2:
Attitude sent me to Nirvana. They did nothing..........

mountain man said:
Hi there

I am sorry you are dissatisfied with your souvenirs, but as you are aware we

sell these solely for souvenir and storage purposes and we cannot reply to

certain emails in conflict with this.

However you can send back any dissatisfactory items and packaging back to us to

forward to the breeder you are unhappy with to inspect with a view to a replacement or contact the breeder directly with your query.

Many Thanks and I thank you in advance for understanding we do not process

claims in the UK.

Many Thanks,
Jodie - The Attitude

*Please note that we sell our seeds for souvenir purposes only and for no other intended use*

Ok, i am finished with seed guys. I have the holy grail anyway........

As I said before, they offered to help even though you talked about growing...or did I miss something?

mountain man said:
Big order from attitude was perfect, except for the Northern Lights by Nirvana. All other seeds germinated fine and went into soil and sprouted without a glitch. The Northern Lights did NOTHING ! Zero..... I am trying to get them to fix this, but not too sure they will comply. Attitude passes the buck too. NOT a happy camper ! If Nirvana will not stand behind their product and make this right. NEVER, buy Nirvana seeds !!!!!!! Or support Attitude seeds........

I'm currently growing Nirvana Northern Lights and AK-48 feminized seeds. Out of 5 feminized seeds from each strain, I have only 2 Northern Lights plants, and 1 (weak) AK-48 plant, going into the 6th week of flowering.

I'm so sick of toiling with inferrior Nirvana seeds.

In contrast, I just last week germinated 6 feminized Attitude AK-47 seeds (from Serious Seeds), and all 6 bursted upward from rockwool cubes with a vengence...I actually enter my grow room every day with caution in fear that they will jump me...that's how aggressive they are...although I certainly have no qualities to inspire anything to jump me...

Nirvana is fine for bargain seeds...but if you can afford Attitude seeds, I highly recommend you go with them over Nirvana...personally, I'll never buy Nirvana again...Attitude for me...

This thread be very similar to another thread somethin must be wrong with the water or maybe the starts and the moon out of alignment I dont know hopin yual get well gain.

BWD

Water fine. All other seeds take off like gang busters.
Now, its YOUR turn to take off BWD. See ya ! You are one odd duck, that's for sure.....

BackWoodsDrifter said:
This thread be very similar to another thread somethin must be wrong with the water or maybe the starts and the moon out of alignment I dont know hopin yual get well gain.

BWD

Mountain Man, BWD is trying to be helpful. Your just being plain rude and hurtful. Please stop or i will ask a MOD to take care of this.

Backwooddrifter said:
drfting07 said:
Hes trying to be helpful. Your just being plain rude and hurtful. Please stop or i will ask a MOD to take care of this.

:confused2: BWD said this thread was similar to another thread complaining about a seed co and made a joke about it "somethin must be wrong with the water or maybe the starts and the moon out of alignment" then hope "yual get well gain" How can you say that was "Rude and Hurtful"?

Interesting thread and info. even tho (as per usual) we are divided... excellent!

I have never bought from either of them but I am always curious about how others fare with their seed acquisitions so this is very helpful.

Personally, I have been interested in the strains from BC and have had excellent and expeditious service from them (also because the order was handled so well I just stayed there comfortably, however, their selection is limited I admit). I get (5-10) FREE ones if I send a MO and they always arrive in like 5 days from my order completion. jm2cw

Ozzy, i was referring to Mountain Man as being rude and hurtful, not BWD. I was agreeing with what BWD said, and quoted it to show MM.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I am asking where to find quality seeds in the US?

And Nirvana is sending you new seeds not knowing whose folly it is. I am glad that you are getting more seeds.
thanks you Goddess thats what i would like too know as well.i,am all for keeping the money here,but i like what i like,so if he ever tells you were they are in usa let me know

Some american seed companies: Well Elite genetics...er...wait....or Arum Direct, wait no... America's Choice ...no..wait...how about ganjafarmer...er wait no...how about ....

Sorry pretty sure there's no legit non-DEA entrapping seed vendors...lol..

p.s. Don't buy American when you're buying cannabis seed...:rofl:

mountain man said:
Water fine. All other seeds take off like gang busters.
Now, its YOUR turn to take off BWD. See ya ! You are one odd duck, that's for sure.....

I be gettin the point real quick pilgrem. Be gettin yur red rep too and the askin for me to stay out yur threads. Trust me friend if someone be askin me to step up and back from ones fire I do so. As I do yurs. I am sorry fur upsettin ya and aim to not do it again, so I leave yur fire and apolgize partner. I will not set side yur fires agin. But only to yur name they be put. Safe trails walkin friend. Sorry to all the others be gettin involved didnt aim to upset ya either.

BWD

I see this is an old trend but nothing new. Around that same time I got some northern from nirvana via the tude. I will say this... I've grown bagseeds that had more punch. I popped all ten and only 5 popped. Out of that 5 two grew out and one was a female. WORST FEMALE EVER! It didnt have no trics and grew very unstable. I didn't complain I just chucked it up to the game lol. You get what you pay for but I keep seeing others dissatisfied with nirvana. I will never waste my money on that company again.

Latest posts

Back