ATTN: WW growers - when does the WHITE come?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Cough

Reaction score
I am growing DP WW (I hope!).

Today the plants are exactly 4 weeks + 2 days into 12-12 lighting cycle.

Only two days ago a couple of the plants started to show a few white trich crystals.

QUESTION for the experienced WW growers - when does the white come? I hope you will say during last 4-6 weeks, and not during first 4 weeks of flower because else it means that I don't have white widow. So far she is light green with a few crystals only so far.

Thanks for help.

Yo Ho Strawberry,

The trichs that your dying to see will really start to bust out towards the end. Mine started to really dazzle me in the last three weeks prior to the chop.

I'm sure that your doing it all right, and you will be rewarded, but remember that W/W is kinda nute sensitive.

Good Growing to you, and here is a little of that oh-so needed stuff, Have some GREEN MOJO

th_GreenMoJo 2.jpg

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

th_GreenMoJo 2.jpg

Thanks, brother. You have put my mind at ease that maybe I really do have WW.

RE: nutes - yes, so I have read. Since week 3 of vegetative growth (i.e. about 5-6 weeks before I threw them into flower) I have been feeding them diluted ferts in water about once per week only, and last two times it has been about once in 10 days.

I am thinking about buying some organic additives like worm castings and kelp to try to fatten up the buds and increase the growing.

Latest posts

Back