Atttitude: not so good experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluealein56

Misderected Hostilty
Reaction score
now before i start sounding like im dogging attitude i want to first and foremost say that they have one of the best reputations in the industry.

Many of you have seen my posts here before about my order from attitude. Well for those of you who havent, I ordered from them well over a month and two weeks ago. The shippment made it to the states but has been sitting in NYC forever.
Well after taking some advice from you guys i decided to chill..., try to be patient, after a month and 2 days I decide to email Attitude to notify them of the situation so they could try and send it out again. Have heard NOTHING back from them in a little over a weeks time. Maybe they are rushed right now but it is safe to say that so far I have not had a pleasent experience wiht this company; which surprises me cause Im constatntly hearing of others sucess stories from the site. Who knows?

I think the title of this thread should read ....

NYC Customs: not so good experience

When the seeds leave Attitude, there are many hands they pass through, is it Attitudes fault if it is delayed?

Read this, the thread was started today.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45777

I cant see how Attitude can be blamed at all, if you want to blame anyone, blame YOUR customs.

:peace:

ughhhh did you not read the part where i was complaining about Attitude not emailing or contacting me back about doing THEIR PART and following through with their part to RE-SHIP

And yes HIE it is their fault. Go work in customs or shipping and you will learn this as i have. Its all about how you fill out your customs paper work when it is shipped out and sent to the courier.This happens from time to time and is the shippers fault. All this is probably just from a small mistake, i know these things happen, but what im trying to say is their customer service dept is a little lacking right now. Know one has emailed me back in almost a week.

I tried not to sound like i was dissing the precious Attitude. I understand the majority of the people have great success with them, and i will peoepbaly order agian from them one day, im just saying as a customer i have not had good experience.

P>S. COngrats on that MVP bro, u deserve it for real.

they told me to wait one month from the date shipped out before emailing them back about them reshipping, so i did and nothing back.
Im sorry if i expect a prompt response from a company which i just paid money too. is that unresonable?

Does sound slack that they cant respond to a simple email. They probably read it the next morning too.
3 companies I have written to. 2 responded every time by the next morning. (within 12 hours) and the 3rd has responded within an hour of sending.
Kinda makes it seem like, "I got your money, what do I need you for?" type thing going on.

Hope you get your answers from them Blue. Good luck.

If you know it is sitting in the customs, they will know it too.

They will not send you another order out.

Step 3: Then decide if you would like to add the "guarenteed shipping option" with many great extra's like T shirts Mugs Wallets and More. All these option are guarenteed to be reshipped in the unlikely event of your parcel not reaching you first time. "See Terms & Conditions"

Did you choose this method?

I know how frustrating this must be, and at a guess I would imagine 1 in 500 do not arrive.

I would be pulling my hair out too :hairpull:

Its just a waiting game and nothing you or they can do will make it arrive quicker.

I have lost seed orders in the past and put it down to 'unlucky me'

With my interactions with Attitude it takes a week or so to reply, can you imagine the thousands of mails they get and someone has to sit and reply to every one of them, hour after hour day after day, non stop mail after mail.

Your seeds will arrive, eventually.

With fingers crossed :eek:

I feel your pain and that sucks, I can appreciate what you are saying and can read were your not blaming them, but your upset that they wont respond on resending. Let me say this, all of the forums seem to mention attitude, so if you say anything bad associated with the attitude (even if not directly correlated) you will be questioned on these forums, largely due to the fact they typically come thru for most people, (from what I have read). Attitude has been good for me, but now Im using nirvana's site direct, it takes 1 week to the west coast U.S.A., they have indie's, sativa's and hybrids, but not sure about auto flower. It wasnt the service from attitude that made me switch, it was the lower shipping, but Im not sure if nirvana guarantees the parcel. Shipping was 7 dollars, not the pay for shipping and buy a shirt deal, and thats what I liked.

I got 10 feminized with delivery, and it was 73 dollars total. Ordered wonder woman, which is supposed to be a high odor commercial grade skunk, and aurora indica, that is a indica dominant that stays short and dense, labeled as nirvana's most potent indica.

I may not get the selection, cool shirt, and freebies, but you do get points towards the next order. I dont clone and dont perpetually harvest, so I grow form seed all the way thru harvest under one light fixture, but hey I only need 2 to 3 oz's a month, my point is this, most of all of these strains from holland are phenominal, and atleast 1000000 times better than the brick,seedy crap thats on the street now.

Take the loss with attitude, send them an email saying you did not receive and you want to know what they will do for you in the future with orders you place, they may help you out. My second order with them was descent size (atleast I think so) 60+ seeds, but I didnt receive the freebies, after contacting attitude they said they would send it out with next order, so I ordered 1 bean (pick and mix selection)with no guarantee. All of the seeds arrived a week and half later.

bluealein56 said:
now before i start sounding like im dogging attitude i want to first and foremost say that they have one of the best reputations in the industry.

Many of you have seen my posts here before about my order from attitude. Well for those of you who havent, I ordered from them well over a month and two weeks ago. The shippment made it to the states but has been sitting in NYC forever.
Well after taking some advice from you guys i decided to chill..., try to be patient, after a month and 2 days I decide to email Attitude to notify them of the situation so they could try and send it out again. Have heard NOTHING back from them in a little over a weeks time. Maybe they are rushed right now but it is safe to say that so far I have not had a pleasent experience wiht this company; which surprises me cause Im constatntly hearing of others sucess stories from the site. Who knows?

I understand. There prices are high, shipping is high and much higher if you buy the 'garruanteed shipping' which includes the purchase of something else besides the seeds to help with getting it thru customs, they don't return emails in anykind of timely manner, they are making thousands of dollars selling shirts, gloves, wallets and other overpriced crap to ship the good stuff in... and they don't give a rip about your purchase, and you can't even have a negative opinion about them in most forums without everyone sitting there defending them. kinda frustrating.

Nirvana returns emails quickly. Thier shipping is cheap and garruanteed and without discussing it the seeds are crush-proof and WILL arrive whole and plain wrapped in strong well thought out materials, that they purchased for the express purpose of long journey's and crappy mail sysytems all over the world. In the event that there is a problem, they will bend over backwards to fix you're problem. There are a few other places that are just as organized and functional and commited, but this one comes to mind right now.

I still have a 'tude t-shirt that i like quite a bit, but it was just another thing i could have used the money i spent on it, to buy more seeds from another company with. And you have to purchase it to help with better shipping from them...I switched.

I hope that customs releases your stuff for shipment, if not, they need to reship your purchase because it's only right.

I wonder if the name or address is wrong or somehow sending up a red flag? Have you used this address with other seed vendors with success? Was the stealth shipping used? I am going with Attitude not owing you free seeds until I read otherwise. Yes, I am another satisfied tude customer.

Well guys its now been officially one week since i last messaged them about not recieving it after one month, and still havent heard anything back. Its weird because while i was still waiting they would respond back to my emails within 24 hours. I think i might call them tomorrow. anybody think thats a safe idea to call?

i used the stealth gauranteed shipping method. the only thing i can think of is that i didnt use my name as the person receiving the package. i told them about this and did seem to think it was a problem though i did tell them to change it to my name.thats the only thing i could think is wrong. Maybe its sitting in my local postal office cause it the name doesnt match the mailing address.?

Hi,

Bummer, dude... sorry about the seed order disappearing. It's got to be sitting somewhere whether it's customs or the USPO... I don't think you can do anything at this point. Maybe it's 'lost in the mail' and someday it may show up in your mailbox but who knows.

I would have called them 24 hrs after not hearing from them last week. It can't hurt to call. If you're paranoid about calling from your cell or home phone you can get an international calling card # online (a few pennies per minute for calling the UK) for cheap and call them from a pay phone. All you can do is ask... I'd confirm the shipping name with them out of curiosity as I've known a few people who have used names other than those listed at the PO as residents of the address and it causes confusion at the very least and confiscation at the worst... Did you send it to a safe location?

Good Luck!:cool:

I think we now know why your order isn't recieved, you used a fake name and the PO has it held up. Go in there and ask for it. Of course they will have issue with the fake name but you should get them to release it to you.

^ im gonna try talking to the folks at the post office. I thought about the same things i was just worreid they would ask for an ID which i could not provide for that.

I have mail come to my house all the time with other peoples names on it, but with my adress. WHo knows

It would be kinda cool if it just showed up one day out of nowhere.

Well folks im happy to report that my package has finally reached me. Took exactl.y two months and one day but better late than never. Good news though....they sent it twice.........I only just got the first one, so im guessing the other is on the way as well since the tracking numbers do not match up to what is in transit now. DOUBLE VIsion. I guess you folks were right, Patience is a virtue.

On a side note.... bought from nirvana and got it in exactly 7 days.!!!

glad it worked out!!

congrad looks like freebie are on the way too. 2 for 1 sale

Yeah waiting that long must suck hard but the fact that your order got super sized for free must help a lil bit....

Glad to hear they turned up at last!

What have you learnt from this lesson?

HippyInEngland said:
Glad to hear they turned up at last!

What have you learnt from this lesson?

Hey HIE, whats that stuff people used to have back in the day??? remember??? Oh yeah, patience.....!

Its funny, you are buying seeds illegally and complaining because you didnt get them with a false name?

Lame

I hope the attitude does screw you next time. Ship them back the seeds you are having reshipped, if you have an ounce of class. No wonder they get pissed when americans email the crap out of them, its probably not their fault, thanks for making it harder for the rest of us!

mods please decimate this thread with a padlock, so future whiners wont have it as inspiration to cry about seedbanks when it is most likely their fault.

Latest posts

Back