Auction for server

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meds4me

I've contacted MarP and asked if we could "donate" for a new server.
I'm asking all you members if we had an "auction " of donated goods that could be "auctioned" off to provide for the new server...I'm offering glass (slides and pipes).
Please respond if you would donate for this cause.....
Second issue would be "where to send the donations"...

hope i dont get into the shizzle for this....:eek:

He's lookin at my glass ( Just posted some new stuff) and is interested !
It not only helps this site but peeps like me on dial up !!! UGGH !
I even added a belt buckle !

Here's a picture of MarP working on the server :rolleyes:

wiz.jpg

wizard-of-oz.jpg

Come on peeps lets hear from those of you wishing to help out with the new server...

Think of things you have or can create for the "auction"....

I'm tryin to think but nothin happens (Curly Howard). I've offered several times to make a donation... where do I get a look at that glass, just in case...

I posted the glass in the "gallery" under smoking devices i believe...

I'm sure MarP would take a "donation" for the server....but this idea of mine makes the most sense as its for and by US !
I need to re-size a couple pics tonite to show you all some slides that i make for them tubes !

ART: I shoulda known better than to "click" on that link...lmao
I thought you had beat me to the punch of actually fiquring out a way to "link" it up !

I would donate a painting of mine. Maybe even my purple bud one that I entered in the BPOTM contest? Hopefully, we can put a starting bid on our stuff, so it doesn't leave for 5 bucks. I know how cheap some of you peeps are, lol. Who's next?
That was funny Art. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." "I am the mighty and powerful Oz"! That second pic would make a good avatar for Ozzy!

meds4me said:
Come on peeps lets hear from those of you wishing to help out with the new server...

hello meds4me....I too PM MarrP a while back when the Nirvana banner was removed..I asked about a link where those of us that could donate for the cause could..I aint heard back yet either..ill let ya know when i do..Auction sounds good other then haveing to ship something to someone...and with this server..i may get outbid:giggle:

I would donate stuff or money, either way. Tricky part is where to send the stuff for redistribution.

I'm surprised the mod's have let this go on this long. I, like many others, have offered funds to help with server/bandwidth, to no avail. Maybe the auction idea is different. I just don't know how I could help with that. I have no talent to speak of! :doh:

And Art, I want to formally thank you for giving credit to mfgcom for the "White Widow Leaves" quote. I have read on here about mfgcom, and until you gave him credit, I (since I was growing WW for my 1st grow) really wondered if that was true!

AG

JUST CASH DONATE TO MARP'S PAYPAL. I'D POST IT UP BUT I DONT KNOW F THAT IS COOL.

New badass server is only a few k$ away!

A good server is around $5-8,000 USD.

OG, how about running that idea by the boss? If it could be done, then why not? The anonymity thing is still an issue, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back