Aurora_Indicas_Dad's Main Event Journal/Tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats Awesome Bro,my B-days Hollaween So If Im Not Mistaken He'll Be A Scorpio Like Me =)

ok,i finally got the cam so i could post some pics.the little seedlings are Jock Horror.the 5 others are my A.I. i also figured i'd show you what i'm using to keep the smell down in my growroom right now,i go through 2 of these things a week.anyways,here we go. :D

p.s. :eek:
i decided to throw in a pic of this jock horror seedling that just wont seem to grow,nor die.ive never had a seedling do this.i put it under the hps and still couldnt get it to open up.

aids babies.JPG

aurora indica.JPG

aids jock horrors.JPG

a retarted jock horror seedling.JPG

scent control.JPG

ive been runnin 2 of the glade fans in my room since i gave up on my odor neutralizing bucket (from the diy section)
i was using some baby detergent/odor neutralizer and it had a nasty get you sick after a while type of smell.but since using these,ive had no problems w/ smell what so ever.it always smells like berries in my growroom.i know this specific flavor is good,i dont buy any other one.also,im not sure if it will be sufficient when im a few weeks away from harvest,but im flowering now and i cant smell any weed growing. nor can my ex wife and ive grown indoors with her around b-4 so i know she knows what the smell is so i take her word for it.it doesnt bother me so its just an everyday smell to me. =)

hmm rle well u sure u just havent grown use to the smell? like anyone visited ur house and not said anything etc.

oh yea,i have a few friends that dont know i grow,as well as my mom comes over and never says anything. theres honestly no smell.these fans do wonders to a room that has its door closed almost all the time.

and it works better than the diy bucket thats impressive! i might think about getn some

definitly worth the 2 bucks for refills to me. i work at a grocery store so i get them for cheap.

i too had to get rid of the buckets,my girl is allergic to most everything.i quit the baby stuff and bought the ONA.after she read the label on the ONA she flipped.all the chemicals in it.so i broke down and bought another can filter for my veg tent.the ONA is kinda expensive and the soil moist is too.cheaper to just buy a filter.for me.i liked the buckets with the baby crap,strong smell.
i can not use any kind of room deodorizers as she is allergic to so many things.she can not even use perfume,scented deodorant,even laundry detergent has to be ALL FREE,hard to adjust to not having scents around.like i said before,i think she can smell a gnat fart,lol
lookin good AID,i might be harvesting soon.hopefully 2 weeks more.it hurt me,but i gave 4 girls to a friend.just did not have the room in the tents for them all and be able to take care of them properly.
keep it green my friend and be safe.

well,here we are,i tryed introducing them to some of the recipe for success at 1/4 strength but they werent ready and ended up with a lil nute burn,but im just waiting to get them dialed in.This A.I.'s a lil more nute shy then the A.I. i have grown in the past,but they are already packin on the skunky scent.its amzing how some strains dont smell at all,then you got your strains like A.I. that reak like skunk. anyways,heres a pic of what the a.I. and Jock Horror look like as of today.ill probably be transplanting them into the one gallon pots that i grow in within a week or so.anyways..feel free to post your suggestions and/or $.02. -Thanks

main event 1.JPG

lookin good my friend.i too was thinking about trying the jock horror.are you having any luck with them?i know they have a long flower time.just was curious.i did order soem crystal seeds.if they get here,lol the way my luck has been.at least i will have something to start when things cool down abit.keep it green and safe

wassup andy? all the luck with getting them beans,if anybody in here deserves to receive a package without interception its you my friend.i wouldnt get too annoyed of the cops,ive heard in forums across the net about peoples beans getting intercepted at that damn port of chicago. just keep an eye out for any suspicous activity,if/once you see that,then its time to abort the grow. as for these jock horrors,yea dude,i got a 10/10 germ ratio outta them (although only 9/10 sprouted) but umm..time will tell. im not sure how long im gonna veg these for..i cant wait to get my hands on this A.I. so im thinking only a few more weeks.then ill flip the light on em'.anyways,thanks for stoppin through.take care bud.i got my fingers crossed 4 ya DAMN *beep* *beep* cops!!! =)

i havent been online much lately but i do still drop by from time to time....all the plants were transplanted into my pots and will be put on my hydroponic setup when i take them up to my flowering room to induce flowering.I'll probably veg for another couple weeks.ill try to get up some pics as soon as i can get my moms cam. over here.-peace

Can't wait aurora, they looked great then, can't wait to see em' NOW!

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
peoples beans getting intercepted at that damn port of chicago. =)
Wonder who's growin those:confused: I hope some stoner works there and is at least stealing them back from customs;)

Did you ever finish the AI? Really curious how it turned out.

Latest posts

Back