Auto Black Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello grower heres some pics no special 1 ive smoked my first ever bit of hash and are not in the the right frame of mind to do wot i was going to do :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: :stoned: and more:stoned: :stoned: :stoned:
:D

PICT0122.JPG

PICT0125.JPG

PICT0126.JPG

PICT0129.JPG

PICT0131.JPG

PICT0133.JPG

PICT0134.JPG

HAMSTER baked isnt the word ive just had the best nights sleep in years i love hash

smokestack thanks man have you got your next grow going yet i cant wait to follow:)

couple of pic 1 of the girl is yellowing up alot now
pics 1 to 4 are the same girl
and 5 is a cola shot of a diffrent girl
hope you like them :)

PICT0171.JPG

PICT0180.JPG

PICT0181.JPG

PICT0184.JPG

PICT0176.JPG

hello growers another he/she thing this is the 5th
its came in at 165gram wet and the dry weight of the last 4 all together is a tiny 2 1/2oz anyway here the pic of the 5th he/she right after chop:cry:

PICT0211.JPG

PICT0217.JPG

PICT0232.JPG

I keep missing these updates.... sorry Fruity.

Have you come to any hypothesis on why you had so many hermies on this grow? Do you think it was the transplant? The heat? any thoughts?

The smoke report sorta has me jealous.... I love a good pass out sleep. Not so bad for a hermie. Lovely pics ! :)

OldHippieChick said:
I keep missing these updates.... sorry Fruity.

Have you come to any hypothesis on why you had so many hermies on this grow? Do you think it was the transplant? The heat? any thoughts?

The smoke report sorta has me jealous.... I love a good pass out sleep. Not so bad for a hermie. Lovely pics ! :)

i dont have a clue temps are the low 80s the light fine no over feed or over watered they look great but the hermi just keep popping up i thourgh it maybe the strain but 2nyt my mother plant (diffrent strain) has hermi'd so sumthing is going wrong also they are in a new tent 2nyt the tent they where in was a cheap 1 now there in a hydrolab tent abit smaller i noticed sum pin prick size holes in the new tent where the pocket have been sowed on i never checked the old 1 to see if it was light prof maybe that did it
now i have another problem i have aload of cutting from both strains in veg are these going to hermi on me should i get rid of them or grow them wot do you think
i also have all the dna feebies and some more seeds i my just start them and bin the clones
thanks for stoping by Hippie Chick:)

7 weeks 2day just afew pics there about 5% amber if that 1 of the girls is realy yellowing now i was thonking of choping the top of and letting the rest go a week longer wot do you think?

SDC10221.JPG

SDC10224.JPG

SDC10236.JPG

SDC10252.JPG

SDC10264.JPG

SDC10269.JPG

SDC10286.JPG

SDC10292.JPG

Nice shiny, sticky looking girls you have there Fruity. Nice job!
Indeed, if i had clones taken from plants that hermied i would get rid of those clones. I wouldn't feel the odds were on my side. Just one person's opinion though.
But enjoy the harvest, they look great!

Hay Fruity86 , me and my gf just had a good look thru this there :) proper fantastic pictures! awesome looking specimens you have!!! i must say impressed would be an under statement , good growing buddy!

wow such nice comment thanks HGH and Smokestack :)

i noticed sum pin prick size holes in the new tent where the pocket have been sowed on i never checked the old 1 to see if it was light prof maybe that did it

i have been told by an experienced grower that even a pin prick of light can hermie your plants...so i would def check that angle...im forever light checking my flower room, i was checking it by getting inside when the lights were out and looking for leaks, but ive recently realized its actually alot easier to have the lights on and look for leaks from outside with the outer room dark, i found even the smallest little pinprick of light easily, without having to wait nealy half an hour for my eyes to totaly adjust to the darkness, the first few times i light checked i wasnt giving my eyes enough time to adjust and i was not finding all the leaks...either way your plants look awesome, you are gonna def have some sticky ganja out of those! good job! :aok:

thaks sundancer ive noticed loads in my new tent ive duct tape then up from outside when i say loads i mean LOADS

hello grower its that time 1 of the girls has been choped 2 night the bud seem realy hard harder then any bud ive grown before but the weight was not as much as i hoped it would be
saying that there hardly any stem in it anyway the wet weight was 115gram about 10% amber super sticky and she smells realy bad in a good way :hubba: :hubba:
and i got 2 bags of fresh trim plus 2 in the freezer for the lovely hash i cant wait may the god times roll
pics are of the girl that got the chop

SDC10356.JPG

SDC10348.JPG

SDC10351.JPG

SDC10370.JPG

SDC10398.JPG

SDC10408.JPG

SDC10415.JPG

fruity86 said:
thaks sundancer ive noticed loads in my new tent ive duct tape then up from outside when i say loads i mean LOADS

i recently discovered metal repair tape, it dosnt let any light through like duct tape does and it sticks like crazy to anything, i used it to light proof my flower room... those buds look outstanding dude great job! :)

Latest posts

Back