Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, just finished my nightly duties.. usually wait for her to go to sleep and I get busy on the plants... kind of nice and
relaxing as even the pooch is down for the night..

The 9 Gambian x Haze Autos are now in the taller tent with stronger lights, meanwhile I just started the 5 Blueberry
Autos in the Oxy Pots.. Ladybug cleaned the tent up for me while I was gone at Dr office today, how cool..

Clean Tent 2.jpg

Spider Farmer SF1000 approx 300w hps equal.
lights tent 2.jpg

2 - 40w HLUX 2ft LED light, 1 in front and 1 in rear.. come on a few min after the SF.
lights tent 2b.jpg

At just 3 days old these are already impressive..
Gamz in tent 2.jpg

The Blueberry seedlings all had tails over 1" long, all in Oxy pots and Roots Organics soil.. watered in with a
Teaspoon of Miko Mykro and Key Uptake as a starter, no foods until end of week 1.
bb a 2.jpg

BB Autos.jpg

bb a 3.jpg

Most of us like to get to the bottom of strains we grow, I did that recently and got some great help..

Gambian seeds provided by Foolonthehill who took it to an F6 dialing in a beast of an auto.. donated some seeds
to Rollit at Opengrow.

Rollit grew out a batch of seeds and loved it so much he made F7 stock to work with..
He then took the F7 and crossed it to a Neville's Haze Auto..

2014 Rollit at Opengrow started 80 seeds of Gambian x Neville's haze and this pollen drop harvested the first
batch of 200 seed stock, which these are a part of.

The female used for breeding pulled in the 200 seeds and 62.4 grams. Rollit never did name this cross so my
buddy Alaskagrown is going to hit him with 2 ideas we came up with.

Gambian x Neville's Haze - Gamz or Gamhzn

1 week old, just received their 1st feeding..
Ghamazing 1wk (2).jpg

been experimenting with identifying female seeds by studying feminized seeds... think I went 8 for 9
as the only stretching one is here in the center
Ghamazing 1wk male (2).jpg

My 2 favorites so far
Ghamazing 2 favorites (2).jpg

See ya soon

Looking good as usual brother.

Why thank you.. so looking forward to getting some of my gear returned to me.. the Vault works.. lol.
38 - Gabagoo #2 (was my favorite pheno)
47 - Gabagoo #4 (biggest pheno)
19 - Blue Vangoo (kush van stitch in her)

I'm having this inner battle on what to start 1st. I'm leaning towards the BV..

2 days since last photo... time to lower the lights too.. get this ball a rolling.

Come on in..
tent b.jpg
tent b 2.jpg

tent b 3.jpg

tent b 4.jpg

Gamz a.jpg

2 Blueberry born 1/29
blueberry auto.jpg

that chart is some good stuff Carty , thanks for posting it

i wish I was as disciplined as you , I just put it on cruise control and play it all by feel but it’s easy to do that outdoors

Hey everyone.... many of you who know me know I have a secret love for Auto Flowering strains... I took a 4yr break and when I returned I was gifted some Sour60 seeds from Bigsur51

This started a 5yr venture into these very cool plants... I broke most of the rules of, you can't do that with autos... all except cloning, that's true, waste of time.... hahaha. no reveg, duh uh..

Diggy Soze has really helped me light this flame back up for autos.. teaching me how to make feminized seeds and, going as far as to supply everything I need.. how cool is that. I now consider myself in cooperation with him...

As of now, I have 2 seedlings up & running of the Uzinberry just a few days old.... stay tuned, this thread is going to take off here soon and be glad to help and answer any questions..
during my 5yrs of growing Autos I received some excellent tutorials from a breeder in the UK.... we were in the process of him opening his own seed bank, was helping with seeds stock
and trials when he was injured very bad in a motorcycle accident halting it all... sad because his goal was to help people in pain ....
Go with God's Blessings ....!

I saw the post with the picture of the seeds in the "breeder pack". My Zkittlez from ILGM was packed nearly identically. Same BIN number too, although I'm not sure what that means. I wonder if WSE and ILGM are sourcing from the same place?

Edit: in further deciphering the code on the packs I believe the first line is STRAIN-(SEX OF PLANT)(AUTO FLOWER)(NUMBER OF SEEDS). Example ZKZ-FAP10 = Zkittlez Female Auto flower 10 seed pack.
The second line is likely the warehouse location. The third line I'm unsure of. It's the same number on all 3 of my packa which leads me to believe it's probably an order number or customer number.
Regardless, I believe this means that WSE and ILGM are using a large seed distributor to distribute their seeds.
View attachment 280428
I have a pack of ILGM skittle autos too .I will check mine also .I bought them with 3 months

I write down the date i planted the seed. The date it popped and the date i flipped the *****. Thats it. I suck at records.

OMG That is exactly how I do it.. used to keep paper records, now it's all on the plants label.
On the front is strain name, plant # like order it was planted in is all, who from's initials..
On back.. DOB - Date of Birth
................... DOS - Date of Sexing
................... DSC - Date of Supercropping.

IF autos.. if not autos it would be DOF second for day of flip to flowering.. but I like to have everything right there at a quick glance, just makes life easier. guess it also depends if your in a friendly state on what records ya keep.. lmao

Made the decision on what I'll be running when my old seed stock arrives.. was mailed out today..

Blue Vangoo hoping someone on here will run the Gabagoo soon... Weedhopper.. hehe. when you get yours,
what is your schedule look like to run them and will you make seeds?

The Gamhazyn plants are looking awesome 12 days in.. should see some sexing beginning this wekend..

Lowered the lights finally, and installed a new small clip on fan I found at the Zon after returning 3 that are
supposed to plug into the USB port on the surge protector, fan would spin once then stop.. junk. so went
back to regular plug and this fan is so quiet and the clip has plenty of strength for $14.

Hello Carty good to see ya. Everything is looking fine at your house. I'll be watching the Gambian x Haze Autos I'll be growing some beans next grow. Have fun.

Hello Carty good to see ya. Everything is looking fine at your house. I'll be watching the Gambian x Haze Autos I'll be growing some beans next grow. Have fun.

Hey girl... tell ya what, these plants are beautiful. You can really tell the Gambian F7's were stable because these
ladies are very uniform. Out of the 9, it looks like I'll get 7 females and 2 males. 1 male already culled for showing
sex to fast and being to tall and super lanky.. then, there's the other male. oooh baby, he'll be making a few
seeds before he gets wacked off... so to speak.

Finally today, 2wks old. I'm thinking about taking the 2 HLUX lights out of here and running all 4 in the
smaller tent as it was working great in there. then, double up on the Spider Farmer SF1000.. gonna take
some measurements and see what fits... time to get more serious..

2wks old.jpg

Anyone want to learn how I do my "Pre-Flower" pollen dropping ?? it's actually easy with autos.

Seeds take 6wks to be good viable seeds IMHO.. so for the life cycle of the auto, this is perfect.

Preflower pollenating is simply how it sounds. A plant can only get pregnant by the amount of hairs exposed at
the time of the males pollen drop. so during preflower this is why it works and seed production usually comes in
around 20 - 40 seeds from all plants combined. so not bad.

This way you preserve your strain and don't lose your entire crop to seeded bud. plants closest to the male will get
the most pollen so think about that too..

By trimming the male way back right as the pollen sacs are full and drooping, you can see better as they open and
control things even better. here is a male I've prepared and hopefully you will see why I chose him for his early
trichome production, especially on the calyx.

A male just "Hanging" around.. he's about ready to open a few and start the show...
bm2 (2).jpg

Fuzzy males is a good thang.. hehe
breeding male (2).jpg

Here you can see them swelling about to open up a few..
bm3 (2).jpg

The girls are getting up potted into their new homes tomoorow after we go pick up some soil.. thinking I'm starting
to get this dialed in a bit... sure hope so, loving being back into the auto flowering scene..

Well, goodies arrived and I cannot be happier and big thanks to Giggy for helping me hook back up with old friend.
Gardentroll, love to see ya here bro.

Here is what he returned to me:
Acapulco Gold F3
Herijuana from Chris (old stock)
Bubba Chunk f2 Huge seeds
Skywalker OG
few others I cannot recall..

Autos

Agoo
Gabagoo
Blue Vangoo

If someone is interested in trying some of the Blue Vangoo, I have a 10pk I'd love to give ya.. but please, you need
to be able to start them soon ok, all I ask. this is seed stock I made about 8yrs or so ago, give or take I'm sure.. lol.
hit me up.

Latest posts

Back