Auto-flowering strain help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole

Cannabie For Men
Reaction score
I'm looking for a reliable seed bank that sells auto-flowering strains. I want something small and easy to grow like lowryder.The thing is the seed bank HAS to be pay-pal verified. Any help would be great.

sorry just read what you said about paypal. no seedbanks do paypal, dutchbreed used to, but its against paypals rules so they stopped it. sorry bro!

avoid paypal for all things green! they have a tendency to freeze accounts with funds in them, they also share info with big bro. i have heard a few horror stories from people buying legal farm supplies, lights, and even entheogens.

i'd suggest goin through the doc with a prepaid credit card.if you have a chase account,go to your local bank.they do them for free for people with an account. use a fake name on it along with the mailing adress you want the seeds sent to (you put this imformation in on the website). they set the card up and all you gotta do is go to a website and 2 seconds later (after you type in your name and adress its ready to use.
..If not the doc,then just do it this way to order from a different seedbank.this is how i order all my seeds....no problems yet

I am buying from Jim at Dope-seeds.com. Let ya'll know how it goes.

Cole said:
I'm looking for a reliable seed bank that sells auto-flowering strains. I want something small and easy to grow like lowryder.The thing is the seed bank HAS to be pay-pal verified. Any help would be great.

Cannabisseeds.com says they take Paypal and they have really great prices. I have not ordered from them, so know nothing about the seed quality, etc, etc.

Disco94 said:
I am buying from Jim at Dope-seeds.com. Let ya'll know how it goes.

I had a great experience with Dope Seeds. I am in the states, and my order made it within a week after being shipped.

Latest posts

Back