Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OldHippieChick said:
Where are we now - abut a week or so away from harvest?
Tried a sample yet?

Oh OHC, I gotta love ya. Will you e-marry me ;)

No samples taken, I'm trying to be patient. Rrf is at 53 days and hbd at 51. I was gonna take em both down around the 60 day mark. Ill have new pics for ya soon, the ladies are definately looking real sexy.

wally150 said:

No samples taken, I'm trying to be patient. Rrf is at 53 days and hbd at 51. I was gonna take em both down around the 60 day mark. Ill have new pics for ya soon, the ladies are definately looking real sexy.

Wally get those big old Lincoln loggy fingers on a camera and get us some pics....:) I hve had quite the suck salad of a day today....

wally150 said:

I would let them go 10 weeks :hubba:

sorry to hear your day was a sucky salad, thats why i always eat meat :cool:

heres some pictures of my tortured ladies.
2 and 3 are rrf,
4 5 6 are hbd. the hbd is getting a purple color to the buds, i doubt youll be able to tell from the pics.

3-9-10.jpg

3-9-10rrf2.jpg

3-9-10rrf.jpg

3-9-10hbd2.jpg

3-9-10hbd.jpg

3-9-10hbd3.jpg

Lookin good wally...I remember those RRF's well...they look real good...you shld enjoy that smoke big time...

ArtVandolay said:
I would let them go 10 weeks :hubba:

Ill go off of trichs, i was gonna let the HBD go longer and have it as a night time smoke, but id hate to let it all get 30% amber and just be knocked out whenever i smoke :p

Hamster Lewis said:
Lookin good wally...I remember those RRF's well...they look real good...you shld enjoy that smoke big time...

I dunno about looking real good, they have been through some of my newbie torturous mistakes :holysheep: :eek: :confused:

Hopefully the RRF is a good daytime smoke, i dont want to be knocked on my *** everyday at 2.

wally150 said:
I dunno about looking real good, they have been through some of my newbie torturous mistakes :holysheep: :eek: :confused:

Hopefully the RRF is a good daytime smoke, i dont want to be knocked on my *** everyday at 2.

They might not look like magazine covers but they still look good...very fat buds...don't be down on yourself. Mistakes suck but they are really good teachers.

Excellent point. Did you take your RRF down with any amber trichs? and how was it along the lines of laziness?

wally150 said:
Excellent point. Did you take your RRF down with any amber trichs? and how was it along the lines of laziness?

I believe it was a lil amber...you will probably hve to find the sweet spot with dosage...I think me , Spear, and Art all found out that you can smoke yourself stupid with RRF...1 or 2 hits too much and you will be in the corner drooling on yourself....:holysheep::D

thank you geezer bud! i figure another week on the RRF and another 2 weeks on the HBD....

So when we gonna start guessing weight? Looks good wally know i havent posted in a few but have been keepn tabs on ya. Cant wait to get mine started gettin closer.

Hamster Lewis said:
I believe it was a lil amber...you will probably hve to find the sweet spot with dosage...I think me , Spear, and Art all found out that you can smoke yourself stupid with RRF...1 or 2 hits too much and you will be in the corner drooling on yourself....:holysheep::D

:) In preliminary, highly unscientific uncured side-by-side tests, the himalaya blue diesel is neck-and-neck with the rrf, maybe even a nose ahead :hubba:

ArtVandolay said:
:) In preliminary, highly unscientific uncured side-by-side tests, the himalaya blue diesel is neck-and-neck with the rrf, maybe even a nose ahead :hubba:

:D cant wait. the HBD definately smells better growing then the RRF. the rrf barely has a smell at all, the hbd has a strange peanut/skunky smell

Bobo said:
So when we gonna start guessing weight? Looks good wally know i havent posted in a few but have been keepn tabs on ya. Cant wait to get mine started gettin closer.

I'm not even gonna guess weight. if i get more than a gram off of each plant ill be happy ;)

wally150 said:
I'm not even gonna guess weight. if i get more than a gram off of each plant ill be happy ;)

I think you mean "more than an oz" :D:hubba:. Ima chop my 3rd rrf this weekend, I think. I want to let it get more amber than the other 2 just to compare. We're going to need an HBD Results thread - you want to start it?

ArtVandolay said:
I think you mean "more than an oz" :D:hubba:. Ima chop my 3rd rrf this weekend, I think. I want to let it get more amber than the other 2 just to compare. We're going to need an HBD Results thread - you want to start it?

not having high hopes for an oz off each plant, although it would be nice :p

You start it up arty, mine is still growing and wont be on the chopping block for another 13 days im thinking. I'll definately add a smoke report and a weigh out and everything.

LOOKING GOOD! And now I'm getting excited about my auto White Dwarfs, which aren't that far from harvest now. The colas are as big around as Redbull cans. Lovin' it....

I'll be watching for your next report on these sweethearts!

Latest posts

Back