Auto White Russian Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock n Roll smokestack....I love a good auto grow...breaking through the soil is the first big step...I know all too well how hard this step can be...keep it green

Sorry it has been awhile on the updates, been kinda busy. I am down to 1 plant. I had 4/5 sprout, but 3 of them just stopped growing during the seedling stage. I honestly do not know what happened or what I did. I gave all the plants the same amount of light/water. But only one survived. I am pretty sad about that, but my 1 plant is looking good, and today I started to see some hairs. :) Hopefully I can get this one to do well and give me something! Here are some pics...

17 days today...

100_0675.jpg

100_0677.jpg

100_0678.jpg

its amazing how green the plant is in the first picture.

Question, are the other ones dead or did they just quit growing? BTW-I dont know anything, I am just curious.

Yea, the other ones are pretty much dead. At least they look like it. The only thing that I can come up with is that they got root rot from overwatering. But they all got the same amount, so I really don't know. I am bummed though. They one girl I have left is about 13 inches tall now, showing all her lovely hairs. And yes, she is VERY green and healthy. Tomorrow will be 21 days and will post some updated pics tom or Sunday. In fact it will probably be Sunday, b/c tom is big day! LSU vs Florida! Have plenty of drinking and tailgating to do.

GEAUX TIGERS!

225smokestack said:
Yea, the other ones are pretty much dead. At least they look like it. The only thing that I can come up with is that they got root rot from overwatering. But they all got the same amount, so I really don't know. I am bummed though. They one girl I have left is about 13 inches tall now, showing all her lovely hairs. And yes, she is VERY green and healthy. Tomorrow will be 21 days and will post some updated pics tom or Sunday. In fact it will probably be Sunday, b/c tom is big day! LSU vs Florida! Have plenty of drinking and tailgating to do.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Ah, love tailgating. I am a huge NASCAR fan, thats my thing.

Well, looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Well, my Tigers could not pull off the win last night :(. Oh well. Here are some pics of my girl at 22 days old today.

100_0680.jpg

100_0682.jpg

100_0683.jpg

100_0684.jpg

she looks good mate mine are 33 days old and just started to show sex
how tall is she?

Just checked and she is right at 17 inches. She is growing like crazy.

mine are not even close to that 9 to 11 inch good luck hope you get sum nice smoke

fruity86: whats auto black russian?

smokestack: I've been following the thread and i'm just curious as to why your auto wr is so tall so early, i was told it'll get about 12-18 inches, maybe 24 max pushing it, it seems yours is so tall for 22 days.

She is flowering up nice smokestack....sorry to hear about the others....

danaro12 said:
fruity86: whats auto black russian?

smokestack: I've been following the thread and i'm just curious as to why your auto wr is so tall so early, i was told it'll get about 12-18 inches, maybe 24 max pushing it, it seems yours is so tall for 22 days.

Black Russian is a cross between White Russian and Black Domina.

danaro12 said:

I honestly don't know why mine is so big. It could be b/c I started them directly into 3 gallon pots, they have plenty room to grow. You should check out GrandDaddyTokes Auto AK47 grow. His plants got over 3 feet tall. He avg over 2 oz per plant. Crazy!

Hamster Lewis said:
She is flowering up nice smokestack....sorry to hear about the others....

Thanks Hamster. I am bummed about the other 3, but at least I got this one. I am down, but not out! haha. Is it absurd that she is 17 inches right now?

My girl is 26 days today. I am going on a bachelor party weekend today, so I figured I would update before I go. Things are looking good. She stands at 22"! It kinda looks like it is stretching, but I really don't know?. I keep my light about 10" from the top.

100_0685.jpg

100_0686.jpg

100_0688.jpg

She will be 5 weeks tom. Just a lil update with pics. Half way there! :)

Sorry for the blurry bud pics. Guess I didn't have a steady hand today haha.

100_0696.jpg

100_0699.jpg

looking good how tall is she now and wot nuts are you giveing her my plants have just hit 17inch and are at day 45 and still only a couple of pistils its like they dont want to bud its takeing forever

She is about 26" tall now. Slowed down the vertical growth, now she just getting fatter. I have only given her 2 doses of nutes. At 1/4 strength, I know its not preferred, but MG Tomato Plant Food. All I could get my hands on at the moment.

she is sweet man.:) ... tell me you took clones?;) ...

i am doing a multi strain grow , with wr fem'ed clones in it atm. i took clones from them yesterday...

too bad the others did'nt make it for you man... only two feeds , eh?

Latest posts

Back