Automatic watering.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrEkkED

Reaction score
Random thought popped into my head. Just like light timmers, is there a timmer for watering? I'm thinking of growing out in a shed type thing at my grandparents an hour and a half away so going there to water every day is out of the question. A hydro set is def out of the question too as I don't want to lay the electric bill on them for too much. Maybe there's a like bucket you can fill with water and a pump that will mist over them on a timmer? or something?

I think they have been doing Auto-Watering since 1989. All sprinkler systems on landscape properties have this.

yea but sprinklers run off of your water supply. I want to do like this does and let you just add water to a tank. I'm trying to keep this hidden. Having a huge garden hose running 100 feet might look a bit funny LoLL

Actually...Thats how I almost got busted with my first grow. I bought a plant that was started. Had a nice lil fluorecent light on it... and my gramps found my extension cord. Luckiny i was there when he found the cord and i ran downstairs and threw the cord, plant and all into a pig pen LOL

Did you know that if "your" plants are found at your grandparents property, it could be confiscated, forfited to the state?..
"IMHO" ..it ain't cool putting family in such a situation...

nope, I actually didn't know that. I thought if it got found and said they were mine only I'd get in crap. Ok so now that that is out of the question. Next plan of action...

wrekked...they don't "have" to, not all jurisdictions do, but the possibility is definately there.

yea def dont want that on them. That farm has been in our family since the 1800's

would it still be considered their land if I grew it in the ditch? I know the land 10 feet from the road in all the way around the perimiter is "crown land"

My 790gph hydro pump uses 32 watts.... that doesn't throw power off one bit.

KADE said:
My 790gph hydro pump uses 32 watts.... that doesn't throw power off one bit.

Yea its not the Hydro that hits your electricity bill its your lights.

Latest posts

Back