Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait a second.... he shot it outta his arse then.... muwahahaha. no wait, it was Mr Hanky.. ah dude.
funny misspelling bro. haha.

Thanks bro... I try. Not much else to do when your disabled.... and speaking of things going on.
My Beast Mode and all my other Autos are officially being picked up and will becoming available
in the North East... Carty's Collective Crosses is now a partner in www.budman.com.
My Triple C Logo will appear on all their T-shirts etc.... the seeds will be available in Mass.. as in chusets.. lol.
We are working on a cartoon strip, Adventures of Budman and Shroomie with his girlfriend, Ellis D. ah this is gonna be fun and possible the start of big things for myself. Because of where I live though, it will have to be kept limited to them dispensing things up in Mass...
That's some great news Carty. No matter what happens it's all fun with friends. Thats what makes growing so enjoyable. You been at this a minute and your pretty damn good so good things happen. Stay safe.

Good Morning LOL
I wish my bullet was in my foot and not my head.
I loved this show
ad84e5dcc79936f43528b2d921e56198.gif

Your Father-in-Law sounded awesome like mine was. Thanks for the memories.

View attachment 357575
My first main man's sister was married to Don. He was the one that sold me that pound of Redroot Kali that would flat out plant your penis in the dirt.

Notice: Weedhopper grows the smallest plant ever after planting his penis... hahaha. many of his customers felt as if they got the shaft too.. butt, they penetrated their way thru and.... ah never mind, it was funny in my head. being really high helps.

I am so sore. The storm rolled on for hours.. lightening was pretty bad so I unplugged and turned on some music thru my phone, put on my headlamp and got out 3 clean pair of scissors. a few washed up 10" drip trays.. perfect for catching trimmings.
I then sat there for 6hrs trimming 3oz's of weed my neighbor screwed up so bad the buds will not hold together firm... most as your trimming just fell apart in your hand. so really had to be careful and take my time... only the few top head buds were acceptable to me. his quote, "You don't need to flush man"

The strain itself is not the issue as Jan has shown running her Pink Mango x GDP. Although I believe her pheno leans more towards the GDP side, the one I just harvested was a Pink Mango pheno... the calyx's finished up pink.. when you open up the buds, pink hues everywhere.

STINK STINK STINK... omg. My neighbor kept saying, it's not dry yet I can still smell spoiled milk odors.. SAy what. bro, your smelling the strain. 10 days it should be dry, it was crispy dry.... and trimming up your fingers turn black... so sticky.
IMG_20240606_190626.jpg

Here's a nug of it on the left sitting next to a purple nuggy of Muchacha f7
IMG_20240602_205413 (1).jpg

Dry weight, 5.8 Zips... and trust me, he split this down the middle every leaf... divided up the bigger buds first... evenly. kept telling him, whatever man, just eyeball it. Like all my advice, in one ear out the other.
after seeing him stunt a bunch of Gabagoo that are the same age as the ones I am about to harvest while his are 10" tall with a few leaf's on them.. and still will not listen. I offered to start plants for him for 3wks, then he just flowers them out... you'd of thought I'd of asked to have sex with his dog... he doesn't have a dog. HA.ha.. It was then I decided to cut my growing ties with him. especially after he harvested his 7ft plant and has yet to gift me even a nug. Tells you all you need to know about someone huh?

And for my Birthday, I got Covid.. been sick as a dog since the night of my birthday around 9pm. and no I don't drink... haha. No, wife was sick last week, and Sunday kept complaining about a weird smell and stuff don't taste right.. ah oh.. so, she broke out the free covid tests and walla. Both of us tested positive. Turns out, a sweet little old lady at her church has it, knew she had it, but was to embarrassed to tell anyone. Or miss church. so she infected a few like my 83yr old mother in law too....
Sitting here still dealing and feeling horrible. but I wanted to stop in and say hello real quick..

And for my Birthday, I got Covid.. been sick as a dog since the night of my birthday around 9pm. and no I don't drink... haha. No, wife was sick last week, and Sunday kept complaining about a weird smell and stuff don't taste right.. ah oh.. so, she broke out the free covid tests and walla. Both of us tested positive. Turns out, a sweet little old lady at her church has it, knew she had it, but was to embarrassed to tell anyone. Or miss church. so she infected a few like my 83yr old mother in law too....
Sitting here still dealing and feeling horrible. but I wanted to stop in and say hello real quick..
Feel better brother, just take er easy the Passion will be here.

Latest posts

Back